Delete Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to delete contacts from the Viber application while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Contacts cannot be deleted from the Viber application.To confirm this, find and tap the Viber tile to open the Viber application. The tile has a purple background with the Viber logo in white, which is a speech bubble with a telephone in it. If Viber is not pinned to the Home screen, swipe from right to left to view the App menu. Find Viber in the App menu and tap it. This will take us into the application. Swipe left or right to view the "contacts" section of the app. In this example, there is one contact, "H", in the list of contacts. There are no options to delete a contact in the Viber app itself.
- 5Find and tap the People tile to open the People Hub.The People tile has a blue background but is also made up of a number of smaller tiles which display the profile photos of our contacts. This will open the People Hub, where we can select a contact to delete. In this example, we will delete our contact, "H".
- 11Find and tap the Viber tile to open the Viber application and confirm the contact has been removed from our Viber contacts.In this example, "H" has been removed from the list of contacts. The contacts list now reads, "No contacts" since "H" was the only contact. It is important to remember that Viber contacts cannot be deleted from within the Viber application. Contacts can only be deleted from the People Hub.
- 12This concludes the tutorial on how to delete a contact from the Viber application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Delete Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.