Delete Unwanted People or Objects from the Picture You Take Using Galaxy S5
Edited by Daniel, Anonymous, Eng, xxsscfg and 1 other
Do you like taking pictures of your self (Selfie) Or taking moments with your friends, family and other instances where you find it too cute and must remembered? However, there are some objects nor some people who got caught which you wanted to remove them as you do not want to take pictures again and keep on deleting the ones that are saved on your phone. This article is a small tutorial on how you can remove those people or objects after you take the picture.
Please note that this is only applicable while you are taking picture where some photo bomber and unwanted objects caught in the picture. All other pictures coming from your gallery as those were not taken from the special feature of the Samsung Galaxy S5 camera. This is not an exclusive feature of the phone as it is also present to Samsung Galaxy S4. However, Samsung change the place of this feature where you need to look for the eraser. Please below on how you can remove those people or objects.
- 1On your mobile phone, look for the Camera application and launch the app.Advertisement
- 2Tap the Mode button on screen to open a list of features on your phone.Select the Shot and moreAdvertisement
- 3Once you select the Shot and More, you are ready to go to take a picture using your mobile phone.This is a series of pictures that your phone will take, it will take a few seconds before it is done on taking series of pictures.
- 5The phone will automatically scan for the pictures that it took and will determine which object that you need to remove.The object will be put in a box and there will be a + or Minus sign for you to remove and add the object.
- 6Once you are done editing, tap the save icon located on the top right hand side of the screen to save the phone you edited.Advertisement
Unlike the regular camera on your mobile phone, it does not have this feature where you can remove an unwanted objects or people caught in the picture.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: xxsscfg, Eng, Anonymous