Delete Scheduled Messages on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Hotelier, VisiHow, Eng, jt and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. Today, we will show you how to cancel or delete a scheduled SMS, or text, message on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini.
You've just watched a VisiHow tutorial on how to cancel a scheduled message on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below.
Video: Delete Scheduled Messages on Samsung Galaxy S5
Questions and Answers
Deleting scheduled message for Galaxy?
I've scheduled a text message to go out to a friend tonight and I would like to delete it. How do I do that
Firstly, you can use the method from the article.
Secondly, there is an alternative method.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Open your Messages application.All of your SMS messages will appear on the display.
- 3Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner.
- 4Tap on "Scheduled messages".All of your scheduled messages will appear.
- 5Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner again.
- 6Tap on "Select".
- 7Check all of the messages to cancel.You can check "Select all" to select all of the messages.
- 8Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner again.
- 9Tap on "Cancel".
- 10Tap on "OK" to confirm the cancellation.Advertisement
Not able to Edit or Delete a Scheduled Message to a NEW recipient?
I set up a scheduled message in a group text to be sent as individual text messages. I need to go back and change a mistake in the text, but I cannot access the scheduled message. When I tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, I only see "Draft Messages" and "Locked Messages" in addition to a few other features, but none relating to scheduled messages. How can I access my scheduled messages so I can edit it?. I have tried: Tapping on the 3 dots, going to messages from my apps menu, starting a new text message to the same receivers, and anything else I could think of
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: jt, Eng, VisiHow