Delete Podcasts from Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Jen M, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to delete podcasts from a Microsoft Lumia 535 when using the Podcasts application.
- 3Find and press the Podcasts tile to open the application.We can see the tile near the middle of the screen on this device. It has a blue background with a white microphone in the middle. If the Podcasts tile is not pinned to the home screen, swipe left and find it in the apps menu. Tapping on it will take us into the Podcasts application. We now want to demonstrate how to delete a podcast. To do that, there are a number of ways.
- 7The next thing that we need to do is go into the actual episode.Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of information showing regarding the episodes. It lists the episodes, but it does not say if it is downloaded, which it should. What it does do, is it removes an icon. As we can see below Episode #33, right below the writing, there is a very small symbol. It is a dot with some sound waves emanating from it with the date next to it. If we can see this symbol, it means the podcast is not downloaded. That symbol means we can stream it, and if we're streaming it, that means it's online and we have not downloaded it. If we've downloaded a podcast, that symbol will not appear.
- 10To delete the podcast, press down on the white trash can in the white circle.It will immediately be deleted. We now have the option to download it again and the trash can has been replaced by a white arrow pointing down. This is the download icon. Therefore, we have successfully deleted this episode from the phone.
- 11This concludes the tutorial on how to delete podcasts from a Microsoft Lumia 535 while using the Podcasts application.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Delete Podcasts from Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Jen M, Crystal, Thor