Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, chloe12, Eng
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to delete an individual message in a chat when using the 'Viber' application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8In the tutorial, we only have one chat currently available, and it is with our friend named H. This is already an option. If we have multiple options, we choose one to go through the process with us. Tap on the name of the contact or on the profile photo. We need to delete one particular message now.Then, we need to choose a chat by tapping a name.
- 11Messages are ours if they are highlighted in blue. In the video, there is no profile photo yet. We can then delete the message. We cannot delete messages from other people, but we can delete the messages that we have written. We should find the message that we have written.We should find the message highlighted in blue to delete.
- 12Once the menu appears, we should see a big white rectangular area with some options inside. It has 'forward via Viber', 'copy', and 'delete' at the bottom, which is the required option. The options are written in black text. We want to delete this particular message. Maybe we just regret saying it or do not want to see it anymore.We tap and hold the message until the menu appears.
- 13The application is going to delete the message. It is gone and left no mark, as there is not even an area that said that there was a message before. The application just totally deleted the message as if it was never even written. We can do that with every message that we have written ourselves.Tap the 'delete' word.
- 14We can delete photos in the same way. Tapping and holding will bring up a new menu, where we should look for the 'delete' word at the bottom. This will allow to delete the message.We just tap and hold the words or the photos to delete them.Advertisement
Video: Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Thank you. I took a picture and want to delete it, tried to tap into picture but that did not work?
I want to delete a picture, tried to tap into the picture but did not delete, can you please help. Thank you.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Delete_Individual_Messages_in_Viber_Chat_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Delete_Individual_Messages_in_Viber_Chat_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Delete_Individual_Messages_in_Viber_Chat_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: chloe12, Alexander Avdeev, Thor