Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, chloe12, Eng and 1 other
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to delete an individual message in a chat when using the 'Viber' application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8Then, we need to choose a chat by tapping a name.In the tutorial, we only have one chat currently available, and it is with our friend named H. This is already an option. If we have multiple options, we choose one to go through the process with us. Tap on the name of the contact or on the profile photo. We need to delete one particular message now.
- 11We should find the message highlighted in blue to delete.Messages are ours if they are highlighted in blue. In the video, there is no profile photo yet. We can then delete the message. We cannot delete messages from other people, but we can delete the messages that we have written. We should find the message that we have written.
- 12We tap and hold the message until the menu appears.Once the menu appears, we should see a big white rectangular area with some options inside. It has 'forward via Viber', 'copy', and 'delete' at the bottom, which is the required option. The options are written in black text. We want to delete this particular message. Maybe we just regret saying it or do not want to see it anymore.
- 13Tap the 'delete' word.The application is going to delete the message. It is gone and left no mark, as there is not even an area that said that there was a message before. The application just totally deleted the message as if it was never even written. We can do that with every message that we have written ourselves.
- 14We just tap and hold the words or the photos to delete them.We can delete photos in the same way. Tapping and holding will bring up a new menu, where we should look for the 'delete' word at the bottom. This will allow to delete the message.Advertisement
Video: Delete Individual Messages in Viber Chat on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Thank you. I took a picture and want to delete it, tried to tap into picture but that did not work?
I want to delete a picture, tried to tap into the picture but did not delete, can you please help. Thank you.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, chloe12, Alexander Avdeev