Delete Google Plus Profile on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
Hello! Thank you for watching VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to delete your Google Plus profile on the LG L70.
- 3We need to find the Google+ icon.In this video, it is on the home screen. The icon is a red square with a lowercase letter "g" and a plus sign inside. If we do not have the icon on the home screen, we can access the Google+ icon by tapping the "Apps" icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to get to the application menu. The icon has a gray box with a set of white squares.
- 11We have to reenter our password.We'll be signed into our profile that will say that we've chosen to delete our Google profile and list our name and email address. We'll be warned about everything that will be deleted: we'll delete Google+ and other services and data (Google+ Pages and YouTube) that depend upon this profile. At the bottom, the page will read, "Your public Google profile will be removed". The deletion of Google+ does not affect the status of the Google account.
- 12At the bottom, we have to tap the "Required" checkbox to place a check.The checkbox says: "Yes, I understand that deleting the Google profile for," it will then list our name and email address, "can't be undone and the data I delete cannot be restored." We tap "Remove selected services" in the lower left-hand corner. Google+ will say that we have successfully deleted Google+ and associated social content.
- 14Now, we can close Google+ by pressing the bottom home button in the center.We'll go back to the home screen.Advertisement
This concludes the tutorial on how to delete your Google+ profile on LG L70. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the space below.
Video: Delete Google Plus Profile on LG L70
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.