Customize Your News Feed in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Amanda, Eng, Van White and 2 others
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to customize the news feed in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computers.
- 9This concludes our tutorial on how to customize the news feed in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computers.Thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any other comments or questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Video: Customize Your News Feed in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
Questions and Answers
How do I eliminate a news feed on edge like "entertainment"?
I viewed the tutorial showing how to customize the news feeds in edge but it did not show how to eliminate a news feed like "entertainment". How do I eliminate a news feed?. I have tried: The "Customize" link in edge. I think it was caused by: Not a problem, just lack of knowledge
You are only able to select the country and the prioritize topics on the screen as shown in the tutorial. Microsoft has not provided a means to remove a certain topic from the news feed. You can disable the news feed completely by:
- 1clicking the three dots in the upper-right corner;Advertisement
- 2clicking "Settings";
- 3selecting "A specific page or pages";
- 4selecting "Custom" from the drop-down menu;
- 5clicking the "X" next to the "about:" line;
- 6entering "about:blank" into the "Enter a web address" field;
- 7clicking the plus icon next to it.Advertisement
What does the Edge look like and where do I find it?
I don't know where to click the edge to start the application. I have tried: I have looked at the "all apps" in the drop down window
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.