Customize Font Styles for HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Krissy992, Eng and 1 other
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to customize the font style on the HTC One M8.
- 6Let's scroll down until we get to the "PHONE" section.To find the section, we should look at the left-hand side of the screen. The screen will show the word "PHONE" in a gray bar. This is the "PHONE" section. We want the "Display & gestures" option directly beneath it. Next to the option, there is an icon that looks like an HTC One M8 phone.
- 8To do that, we need to tap "Font style" or anywhere in that box.We will have three options. The currently selected font style is "Default font". It is selected because it has a green circle within another circle located at the right-hand side of the screen. This means that the option to the left is selected. There are two other options, which are "LCD" and "Helvetica".
- 9For example, let's tap "LCD".We can tap anywhere within the box. Choosing this will take us out of the menu and change the font style for us. Now, we can see the LCD-style font, which is very robotic and futuristic. It looks as if data has been input by a robot race. It's interesting, but you may not want it though.
- 11We can then choose another font.For example, "Helvetica". It is going to be selected. The phone will change the font style once more. This is a more traditional style. "Helvetica" is a more simple style, which is easy to understand.Advertisement
This concludes the tutorial on how to customize the font style on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process that you have seen in the video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow! Goodbye!
Video: Customize Font Styles for HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Android
Recent edits by: Eng, Krissy992, Alexander Avdeev