Cure Breast Pain Using Iodine
Edited by MyIncredibleSolutions, Maria, Christine dela Cruz, Nuance and 1 other
Last year I began having breast pain that would come and go. This is often labeled as fibrocystic breasts. I was told that it was permanent! Permanent at least until I reached menopause. Then I discovered the Iodine cure!
Steps to Alleviate Breast Pain Using Iodine
- 1It is made up of Iodine and Iodide, both of which are absorbed by different areas of your body.Purchase any brand of Lugol's 2% solution.Advertisement
- 2Do do not exceed two drops. I found that I needed to use 1.5 drops for my body.Use one drop per day in water.Advertisement
- 3Once the Iodine has penetrated into your tissues, which might take a couple of weeks, you can reduce how much iodine you use in a day.Allow it to penetrate.
- 4Enjoy Pain Free Breasts!
Other Causes of Breast Pain
- 1Every month, a woman's body undergoes a lot of changes hormonally, particularly during both menstruation and ovulation. The pain is usually felt in both breast and it may even have some referred pain around the armpits and upper shoulders. The pain is usually not sharp but it is more of feeling sore or heavy. As a woman gets older, the pain subsides and it completely goes away after menopause.Changes in hormones during your monthly menstrual cycle.Advertisement
- 2If the pain comes irregularly and isn't connected to your menstrual cycle, it may be worthwhile to see your doctor for a thorough examination. These random breast pains are often caused by cysts. Also, it should be considered that not all cysts can be accessed simply by touching your breasts, and as a result, it may not always be that obvious and a more thorough examination is required. It is crucial to have these cysts addressed as soon as possible, because what you think are cysts, may be cancer.Cysts.
- 3As terrifying as cancer is, believe me, it's scarier if you pretend there's nothing there, and fail to see a doctor as soon as you notice a lump. Do not wait until it's too late. If you have cancer, you have it. Waiting will not change a thing, but if you wait too long, it may go from something manageable, to something incurable.Cancer.
- 4If you are undergoing a lot of stress, then your body is also undergoing a lot of stress. Stress causes negative hormones that lead to pain. It is very similar to muscular pain that you experience when you are tired or stressed out. You need to address the stress to relieve the symptoms. Breathe, baths, yoga, meditation, joy - are all things that will help relieve stress.Stress.
- 5There are certain medications that can lead to breast pain, especially if you're allergic to it.Medications.
- 6An unhealthy diet, especially one that contains a lot of fat and is not rich in fiber, can lead to breast pain. Also, very fatty diets can contribute to the likelihood of developing cysts. A sustainable change in diet can lead to the total alleviation of breast pain.Diet.
- 7If you tend to drink too much coffee or caffeinated tea, you may want to reduce it, especially when you start to experience breast pain.Too much caffeine.
- 8If you're not wearing the right kind of bra while performing sports and certain exercises, the motion of your breasts bouncing around without being held in place, may cause tenderness in your breasts afterwards. This is the reason why sports bras are recommended. Regular bras do not provide the same level of support as sport bras do. Sport bras provide support by making your breasts move with your body, instead of against it, lessening the impact. Also, the materials used for sports bras are usually more elastic and therefore, they glide with the body better.Choose your bra wisely.
- It is crucial to select the right types and size of underwear to prevent breast pain. If you are wearing the wrong size bra, either too tight or too loose, it will not be able to support your breasts the proper way.
- Stores are very proud of bra specialists in most good shops. Don't be afraid to ask their advice. Most women are not wearing the correct sized bra, and they are happy to guide you to success.
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- Why it Works: Many people believe that Iodine is just for the thyroid, but there are actually many places on the body that need and store iodine. One of these places in women is the breast tissue.
- Iodine protects the breast tissue from becoming sensitive to the influences of estrogen and thereby also preventing cysts, and ultimately, iodine protects us from breast cancer.
- Caution: People who are allergic to shellfish could also be allergic to iodine so check with your doctor or local Naturopath before using.
- Too much iodine in your system could lead to Hypothyroidism or Hashimoto's. Start off slow and try not to exceed 3-5 mg's per day. 1 drop of 2% Lugols = 2.5 mg.
- If you find any kind of lump on your breast, make an appointment immediately to have it checked out by a doctor. Do not wait!!!
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Nuance, Christine dela Cruz, Maria