Create an Outline Document in Office with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to create an outline document using the Microsoft Office application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 11The comment icon appears as a speech bubble with a plus sign in it, within a black circle. Type the comment, then tap the body of the document to close the comment box. Sections of text with a comment will appear as though they are highlighted. In this example, the word "Theme" is highlighted in blue, indicating there is a comment. Tap the highlighted text to view the comment. This can be useful when the document is shared with other users, as they will be able to add comments as well. Each comment will be labeled with the author's name.To add a comment to a selection of text, highlight the text to add a comment to and tap the comment icon at the bottom of the screen, left of the middle.
- 16The search icon appears as a magnifying glass in a black circle. Type the text to search for and tap the enter key. When notified the search is complete, tap "OK". If there is text in the document that matches the text in the search field, that text will be highlighted and displayed on the screen.To search for specific text, tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen, right of the middle.
- 17The format icon appears as a black paint brush inside a black circle. This will display the formatting tools, such as font formatting (bold, italics, underline, etc.), the option to highlight the selected font, and font color. To apply multiple formats to the same selection of text (ex. bold and red highlight), apply the first format, and repeat this step for any additional formats, as only one format can be applied in this menu at a time.To format text, highlight the text to be formatted and tap the format icon at the bottom of the screen, on the right.
- 18Other options include changing the type of unordered or ordered list and adding emoticons and symbols using the keyboard as in other apps on the Microsoft Lumia 535.There are many other editing options in the Office application, which will not be covered in this tutorial on how to create an outline document in Office.
- 21Sharing the document through OneDrive allows the document to be accessed by whichever accounts have access to the shared folder on OneDrive. To share the file by email, tap the email account in the list. Depending on the type of email account set up on the phone, this may be displayed as "Gmail", "Outlook", "Yahoo", etc. This will open a new email, with the document as an attachment. After inputting the recipient's email and a message, tap the send icon at the bottom of the screen.Tap "share" to share the document via Bluetooth, OneNote, email or through OneDrive.
- 23If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to create an outline document using the Microsoft Office application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Create an Outline Document in Office with Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Create an Outline Document in Office with Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Create_an_Outline_Document_in_Office_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Create an Outline Document in Office with Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Create_an_Outline_Document_in_Office_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Create an Outline Document in Office with Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Create_an_Outline_Document_in_Office_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535.