Create an Instagram Account
Edited by Kathleen, Maria, Lynn, Eng
"Pictures can paint a thousand words."
The digital age has indeed made our lives a lot easier. Gone are the days that of using a camera that requires film. With just one click, we can now take pictures from our digital cameras or even from our own cellphones.
If we want to share the photos, there is no need for a scanner anymore. We can upload and share them instantly with our friends or loved ones – no hassle, no stress and best of all, it is free.
Plus, you can also edit your photos in no time like a pro. There is no need for the complicated Photoshop anymore because you can conveniently edit pictures with the help of the different photo-editing apps available today.
Easy as one, two, three, right?
One of the emerging photo sharing apps today is Instagram.
You can upload as many pictures and videos as you want. It is a complete package app because you can take pictures/videos through this, edit and share them and let others like or comment on them. You do not have to worry if you also want to share those photos and videos on Facebook or Twitter and other social networking sites because you can easily link your profiles to your Instagram account. In that way, you are able to hit two (or more) birds with one stone. Very convenient and user-friendly!
So if you are one of those who are lagging behind without this cool app, better hurry and start making your own Instagram account now!
Here is how.
- 3You may use any name you want, provided that you can easily remember it and it is not existing yet.Once you have downloaded the Instagram app, you may now start thinking about your username.
- 7You can now start filling out other information, such as your name, email address and description about yourself.
- 8Now, you have your Instagram account.Tap Done.
- 9(Usually, Instagram will give you a list of recommended people you can follow.)You can begin searching for your friends or other people related to you.Advertisement
- ==How To Upload Photos on Instagram==
- You may now start uploading photos by tapping the camera logo at the bottom center of your Instagram page.
- Just select from your phone's gallery the photo that you want to upload.
- Choose any filter you want that can enhance your picture. (If you want to keep it natural, just choose No Filter.)
- Type in a description or caption about your photo. You may also include the location where the photo was taken. Link it to your other social networking account. Then, click Share.
- If you are going to log in using your phone, just type in your Username and Password. Then click Log In.
- You may also log in using your computer. Just go to Instagram.com. However, you will not be allowed to upload photos here. You can just use this for viewing photos and your profile.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Create an Instagram Account. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Create_an_Instagram_Account
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Create an Instagram Account." VisiHow, visihow.com/Create_an_Instagram_Account Accessed 26 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Create an Instagram Account." Accessed Apr 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Create_an_Instagram_Account.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Lynn, Maria, Kathleen