Create a New Folder in Google Drive on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, I will show you how to create a new folder in Google Drive for document storage, on an LG L70.
- 3We will now open the Apps menu by pressing the "Apps" icon one time.This icon features a gray box, with a grid of white squares inside of it. The word "Apps" will be written underneath of this icon. Currently, this icon is in the bottom, right-hand corner of our Home screen. Tapping this icon one time will take us to the Applications menu, where we can scroll left or right to locate the Google Drive application.
- 4Once we have located the Google Drive icon, we will tap on it one time.This icon with features a triangular shape, colored yellow, blue, and green. Underneath, this icon will be labeled "Drive". Tapping this icon one time will open the application for us. Across the top, the screen will be labeled "My Drive", with four different icons on either side.
- 5We now need to tap the red circle, located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen.This circle will have a white "+" sign written inside of it. This will open a menu for us, where we can choose to add various items. We can select "Folder", "Upload", "Scan", "Google Docs", "Google Sheets", or "Google Slide".
- 10This then concludes today's tutorial, on how to create a new folder in Google Drive for document storage, on an LG L70.If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below.Advertisement
Video: Create a New Folder in Google Drive on LG L70
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.