Create a New Facebook Messenger Group on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Courtney, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, I will show you how to create a new group in Facebook Messenger to easily send group messages, on an LG L70.
- 2We will then press down on the screen, and swipe upwards one time.This will take us to the Home screen. We do not have Facebook Messenger as an icon on our Home screen, so we will need to access it through the Facebook application. Alternatively, we can access the Messenger application directly through our Apps menu.Advertisement
- 3We will now open the Apps menu by tapping the "Apps" icon one time.This icon features a gray box, with a grid of white squares inside of it. This icon is currently located in the bottom, right-hand corner of our screen. This will open up the Apps menu for us, where we can view all of the applications we have downloaded and made visible in our Apps menu. From here, we can scroll left and right until we have located the Facebook Messenger application.
- 4Once we have located the Messenger application icon, we will tap on it one time.This icon features a blue chat bubble, with a white lightening bolt placed inside of it. The word "Messenger" will be written underneath of this icon. Once the application is open, we will see our most recent chats. Across the top, there will be four icons. There will be a gear icon, a list icon, an icon featuring a group of people, as well as a clock icon.
- 12This then concludes today's tutorial, on how to create a new group in Facebook Messenger to easily send group messages, on an LG L70.If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below.Advertisement
Video: Create a New Facebook Messenger Group on LG L70
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.