Create a Blue Starstruck Mask Look
Edited by Colette Cole, Eng
Hello everyone and welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to be showing you a super cool painted blue mask look. It's super easy and super fun for beginners! Here are the things you're going to need: a sparkly color, two other colors that are lighter and darker than the shade that you picked, an angled eye shadow brush, a flat shader brush, and a marker tip or felt tip eye-liner with a bit of a point. It'll make it a lot easier for you.
- 1To get started, the first thing that you're going to need to do is put a base.I'm going to start by pulling my hair back so it's out of the way and mapping out where I want the blue to go. With the eye-liner, you're going to draw a jagged kind of shape. Think of it almost like broken glass. Make it very jagged and draw a bit of an outline of where you want it to go. You can put it however far down you want. You don't have to take your makeup off. I'm not taking my makeup off because I'm planning to have makeup on one side to look normal, and a blue look on the other side.Advertisement
- 3Now that the pattern part is put in, start by taking your angled brush and blue colors, and pack them on.I'm going to start by putting my matte blue base just under my eye because that's where I really want to darken it up. Make sure to lightly blend that in with your fingers. I'm also going to take it into my crease, put a line on it and then blend it out.
- 5Now take your other blue color and put it all over your face.This is a very time-consuming process but you can wet the product with a bit of water to give it more of a liquid consistency, or you can add rubbing alcohol. If you're going to use rubbing alcohol, be very careful around the eyes. It also tends to dry skin, but that's a very sanitary way to do it, especially if you're using it on other people.
- 6The final step is to take a foundation brush and your dark blue color, and just putting a little bit of a contour.While you're doing your contour, take the excess in the brush and blend in your blue color with the big brush. Sometimes with the little brush, it can get a little patchy and it won't be blended together. Make sure to also blend it into your hairline and on the sides by your ears as well.
- 7That is how you create this simple blue mask look!I hope that you enjoyed this video, and if you have any comments please feel free to put them in the comments section. Thank you so much for watching VisiHow. I will have more videos up soon!Advertisement
Video: Create a Blue Starstruck Mask Look
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: Colette Cole