Create New Workspace in Illustrator CS6
Edited by Freya, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we're going to show you how to create a new workspace in Adobe Illustrator CS6 in Windows 7.
- 1This will reveal a list of recently used programs. You may find Illustrator on the list. It has a brown-and-orange icon with the letters "Ai".To begin, you should open Adobe Illustrator CS6 either from your desktop or by coming down to the bottom-left corner and clicking the Windows icon.Advertisement
- 5You can click
- "Essentials". Currently, it is selected (checked). This is the default setting, which is mostly because the tools and options are balanced rather than being specific to a particular type of project. The whole point of changing your workspace is to make your job easier. This will save you time later on;
- "Automation". It is supposedly quicker;
- "Painting". This is used to paint pictures;
- "Tracing". It works with pixel images;
- "Web". It is used for uploading to the Internet.
Let's click the "Painting" workspace. This will change the right-side toolbar.
- 28It is "Painting Test" in this video. The interface and workspace will be restored.Click the name of your saved workspace.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial showing you how to create a new workspace in Adobe Illustrator CS6 in Windows 7. If you have any questions or queries regarding this tutorial, just add them to the comment section below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow!
Video: Create New Workspace in Illustrator CS6
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Create New Workspace in Illustrator CS6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Create_New_Workspace_in_Illustrator_CS6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Create New Workspace in Illustrator CS6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Create_New_Workspace_in_Illustrator_CS6 Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Create New Workspace in Illustrator CS6." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Create_New_Workspace_in_Illustrator_CS6.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Freya