Create Duolingo Profiles to Save Language Learning Progress on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, priya, Eng, edwin and 1 other
Hello and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, we will show you how to create a profile on Duolingo to save your language learning progress on the LG L70.
- 10If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please leave them in the space belowThis does complete our tutorial on how to create a profile on Duolingo to save your language learning progress on your LG L70.
Video: Create Duolingo Profiles to Save Language Learning Progress on LG L70
Questions and Answers
How do I reuse my email address to set up a new profile account?
Lost all progress on previous account, had to reset my profile account and I keep getting an email error saying email has already been used. I had to reset my passcode. How do I reuse my email address?. I have tried: Inadvertently got into Italian, all instructions in Italian, somehow deleted this and reinstalled duolingo. I think it was caused by: My grandchildren playing with my iPhone
You can change your email address on the previous profile and re-register with yours on a new one.
- 2Click "forgot password" under "Login".
- 3Check your email inbox.
- 4Click the link in your email message from Duolingo to reset your password.
- 5You should be in your account.Type a new password.
- 6Click "Settings".
- 7Under "Account", change the email address to any other.
- 8This will free your email, and you will be able to reuse it.Click "Save Changes".
- 9Create a new account with your email.
- 10You can also select "deactivate my account" for the old account from "Settings".Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : LG
Recent edits by: edwin, Eng, priya