Cover up Blemishes and Dark Circles
Edited by Debbie, Charmed, Reema, Ryan and 5 others
How annoyed we get when we go to look in the mirror and see those red blemishes staring us in the face! Those under eye dark circles don't help either! In this article, you will be able to learn some makeup tricks you can do to cover up these problem areas, so that it will look like you have normal skin!
Types of Face Blemishes and its images
- 6Blackheads and whiteheads.
For Face Blemishes
- 1Cleanse your face with a gentle facial cleanser or, facial soap.Use a gentle moisturizer then, rinse and pat dry.Advertisement
- 2Use a concealer.The concealer should be two shades lighter than your skin. Dab on blemishes gently. Do not rub in. Dab lightly until it blends into your skin.
- 3Apply a foundation next.It should match your skin tone. Blend in gently.
- 4Use facial powder next, this will be a base to set your makeup.
- 5For your under eye circles, use a yellow based concealer.Start from the inner corner of your eye, and dab back and forth lightly across to the outer corner, until it disappears.Advertisement
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- Try to keep your hands away from your face. The bacteria on our hands will get on our faces, and can cause pimples.
- Don't forget to exfoliate the skin. This removes dead skin cells and debris.
- Drinking plenty of water is essential for clear skin.
Questions and Answers
How to hide dark red blemish?
the fastest way to hide red blemishes is by using a concealer. Get a concealer that is two shades lighter than your skin. You can also use foundation and facial powder.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Eng, Lynn, Lhynne27