Copy and Paste a Link from a Webpage on Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Robert, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to copy and paste a link using the Google Chrome application on the HTC One M8.
- 4Find the Google Chrome application, and tap on it once to open the application.The Google Chrome icon looks like a big circle made up of different colors and has the word "Chrome" underneath it. Your Google Chrome application may be in a different position in this folder, therefore you will need to find it.
- 7Once we have a website opened, we need to find a link and press and hold the link.A link is a button, text, or photograph that will take us to another URL if we tap on it. All of the things on the page in this example are articles, and we want to show you how to copy and paste the address of one of these links.
- 13Tap on the word "Paste" to paste the link that we've copied.Now we can see here that we have the link to the address of the article we copied earlier. Now we can send this to a friend if we want to. We can copy and paste in the same way using many different applications, for example using the Scribble application to write something, or we're writing a diary and want to include this link address. Simply copy it the same way and look for the "Paste" button in the individual applications.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to copy and paste a link using the Google Chrome application on the HTC One M8.If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this video or the process you have witnessed in this video, please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Copy and Paste a Link from a Webpage on Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.