Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to copy and paste text from a chat in the Skype application to any other location on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3In this example, Skype is pinned to the home screen. The tile has a blue background with the white Skype logo, which is a white circle with a blue letter "S" in the middle. If the tile has not been pinned to the home screen, then swipe left to find it in the Apps menu.Find the Skype tile on the home screen.
- 7Once the profile of the contact has opened up, make sure that the "chat" section is shown. Sometimes, it is required to copy and paste something that a person has said. Perhaps it is something important or work-related; it may have a quotation, news, or just a big message. Whatever it may be, quite often it is needed to copy and paste the information. This information can be pasted into many different applications. It can be pasted into a Microsoft Office document, into an e-mail message. In other words, into a diversity of applications. In this example, there are only short messages in the opened chat, but a clear idea of how copying and pasting text can be done is given.Tap the name of the contact or the profile photo.
- 10The button is located at the bottom of the phone. It is a white window split into four section. For this tutorial, Microsoft Office will be used to show how the message can be pasted from a chat in the Skype application directly to another location on the Microsoft Lumia 535.Press the home screen icon to go back to the home screen.
- 16The icon has a black clipboard and a white piece of paper inside of a black circle. Wherever the paste icon can be seen (in an e-mail message, in an application, in a message, or in a Microsoft Office document), it can be used to paste text at the current cursor location. If something is cut or copied, the paste icon will appear that will allow pasting the copied information into a particular section.Note the universal paste sign on the screen.
- 17As it can be seen, the copied message from the Skype chat is now pasted into the Microsoft Office application. The process can be repeated in a variety of applications. It may be a different application, but the same procedure to paste copied text from a Skype chat can be performed by using the paste icon.Tap the paste icon to paste the message into the document.Advertisement
Video: Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Copy_and_Paste_Skype_Chat_Text_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Copy_and_Paste_Skype_Chat_Text_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Copy_and_Paste_Skype_Chat_Text_with_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Thor