Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Anonymous
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to copy and paste text from a chat in the Skype application to any other location on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find the Skype tile on the home screen.In this example, Skype is pinned to the home screen. The tile has a blue background with the white Skype logo, which is a white circle with a blue letter "S" in the middle. If the tile has not been pinned to the home screen, then swipe left to find it in the Apps menu.
- 7Tap the name of the contact or the profile photo.Once the profile of the contact has opened up, make sure that the "chat" section is shown. Sometimes, it is required to copy and paste something that a person has said. Perhaps it is something important or work-related; it may have a quotation, news, or just a big message. Whatever it may be, quite often it is needed to copy and paste the information. This information can be pasted into many different applications. It can be pasted into a Microsoft Office document, into an e-mail message. In other words, into a diversity of applications. In this example, there are only short messages in the opened chat, but a clear idea of how copying and pasting text can be done is given.
- 10Press the home screen icon to go back to the home screen.The button is located at the bottom of the phone. It is a white window split into four section. For this tutorial, Microsoft Office will be used to show how the message can be pasted from a chat in the Skype application directly to another location on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 16Note the universal paste sign on the screen.The icon has a black clipboard and a white piece of paper inside of a black circle. Wherever the paste icon can be seen (in an e-mail message, in an application, in a message, or in a Microsoft Office document), it can be used to paste text at the current cursor location. If something is cut or copied, the paste icon will appear that will allow pasting the copied information into a particular section.
- 17Tap the paste icon to paste the message into the document.As it can be seen, the copied message from the Skype chat is now pasted into the Microsoft Office application. The process can be repeated in a variety of applications. It may be a different application, but the same procedure to paste copied text from a Skype chat can be performed by using the paste icon.Advertisement
Video: Copy and Paste Skype Chat Text with Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Thor