Copy and Paste Phone Numbers on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Crystal and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how you can copy and paste a phone number when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 13You can do this in multiple ways. You can do this in different situations with numbers from places where we have been. In messages, in your phone contacts or the family rooms so play around with that and see exactly how you can use it to your benefit.As you can see, the number has been pasted in to the text box.
- 14If you have any suggestions, questions or queries about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You have been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to copy and paste a phone number when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Copy and Paste Phone Numbers on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How do I copy and paste on a spreadsheet on my phone, I'm not that good on phones?
How do I copy and paste on a spreadsheet on the phone
- 1The cell-editing line is at the top of the screen.Select the text in the cell-editing line by double-tapping the line.
- 2Tap on "copy".
- 3Tap the target cell.
- 4Double-tap the cell-editing area for the target cell.
- 5Tap on "paste" to insert the text.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Crystal, Eng, Sid Bedekar