Copy Audio Files from a CD to Your Windows 10 Computer
Edited by Sean Zylow, Eng
Hi! You're looking at VisiHow's tutorial on copying audio files from your CD to your computer.
Things you will need
- A computer running Windows 10.
- The CD you want to copy files from.
- Windows Media Player installed on your computer.
- 1Insert the CD into the CD drive on your computer.Advertisement
- 7Listen to these files anywhere and anytime, without inserting the CD, using Groove Music or Windows Media Player.Advertisement
That's all folks! Simple and easy.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Copy Audio Files from a CD to Your Windows 10 Computer. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 22, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Copy_Audio_Files_from_a_CD_to_Your_Windows_10_Computer
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Copy Audio Files from a CD to Your Windows 10 Computer." VisiHow, visihow.com/Copy_Audio_Files_from_a_CD_to_Your_Windows_10_Computer Accessed 22 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Copy Audio Files from a CD to Your Windows 10 Computer." Accessed May 22, 2017. http://visihow.com/Copy_Audio_Files_from_a_CD_to_Your_Windows_10_Computer.