Copy Audio Files from a CD to Your Windows 10 Computer
Edited by Sean Zylow, Eng
Hi! You're looking at VisiHow's tutorial on copying audio files from your CD to your computer.
Things you will need
- A computer running Windows 10.
- The CD you want to copy files from.
- Windows Media Player installed on your computer.
- 1Insert the CD into the CD drive on your computer.Advertisement
- 7Listen to these files anywhere and anytime, without inserting the CD, using Groove Music or Windows Media Player.Advertisement
That's all folks! Simple and easy.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.