Copy Audio Files from a CD to Your Windows 10 Computer
Edited by Sean Zylow, Eng
Hi! You're looking at VisiHow's tutorial on copying audio files from your CD to your computer.
Things you will need
- A computer running Windows 10.
- The CD you want to copy files from.
- Windows Media Player installed on your computer.
- 1Insert the CD into the CD drive on your computer.Advertisement
- 7Listen to these files anywhere and anytime, without inserting the CD, using Groove Music or Windows Media Player.Advertisement
That's all folks! Simple and easy.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.