Cook Buttered Chicken for Christmas
Edited by Kathleen, Maria, Lynn, Eng and 1 other
Chicken has always been a popular part of our diet. It actually goes along well as a protein for many dishes, whether it be with vegetables, soup, pasta or just alone. Many people prefer eating chicken because it is a natural source of lean protein, which gives us energy for the day. It is actually a healthier choice compared to many other kinds of meat and even cheaper than high class meats like beef.
Chicken is a safe choice for a social event, but it is also nice to try out new recipes, especially for holidays. When it comes to special occasions, almost everyone is busy preparing gifts, and also what foods to serve to family, friends, relatives and guests.
If you are one who stresses too much about the food you will serve for the holiday festivities, then here is a good suggestion.
It is a simple one that does not cost too much money and effort, but the result is definitely a winner.
You will only be needing three ingredients for this topping, plus a whole chicken.
You can go to your kitchen and check, because everything that you will need should be readily available in your own pantry. You may not even realize that the combination of these ingredients can make a very delicious chicken dish.
- 4Mash one chicken bouillon cube then rub it all over the chicken.
- 9This is perfectly normal and is exactly what should happen.You will notice that the butter drippings will brown while cooking.
- 10Once it is done, you may garnish it according to your preference.Advertisement
- If you want your buttered roasted chicken a little bit spicy, you may put some pepper or chili flakes into it after adding the thyme.
- If you do not have an oven for this, you may use a turbo broiler instead. Just make sure to use a baking dish or plate that will get hold of the butter drippings from the chicken.
Categories : Meats & Main Dishes
Recent edits by: Eng, Lynn, Maria