Connect a Charger to Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to connect a charger, or a power supply, to the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. To begin, we need to have a power supply or adapter, which is included with the Lenovo phone. We also need USB-to-micro-USB cable, which is also included with the phone. The connection process is very simple and straightforward. While your power supply may vary depending on the country you are in, the actual cable itself will always be the same.
- 5We simply press onto both parts.It just takes a little pressure to connect them. We always make sure to hold the cable by the connector not by the cable. Otherwise, we will end up flexing and breaking it over time. We can see a small bit of metal between the socket and the connector. That is normal.
- 8We pick up the phone with the top side facing towards us.On the top of the Lenovo phone, there is a micro USB port. The part of the port that faces the back of the phone is longer. The part of the port that faces the front of the phone is shorter. We are going to follow the same process that we performed with the other connector.
- 11We take our phone and charger.We plug in the charger into the power socket. It can be a wall socket. Once we plug the charger into the socket, the phone will begin charging. When the phone is fully charged, the cable does not need to be unplugged, because the phone will automatically stop receiving the charge.
- 14We pick up our phone, grasp the micro USB connector firmly, and pull the phone and the connector apart.This will remove the cable from the phone. Once we've done that, we have finished disconnecting the cable.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to remove or connect the power supply, or charger, on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the area below. We will be happy to help you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Connect a Charger to Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Grimm