Connect Your Ipad to a Projector
Edited by Eman, Charmed, Eng, Nlangster
Why would people like to connect their iPad on a projector?. Sometimes it will be useful for some presentation in school or work. People sometimes make their presentation on their iPad and It's a hassle for them to transfer it on their Laptop when they want to present that presentation. So people will find a way to mirror or connect their iPad on a projector. This can be done by using some adapter. There are two ways to do this by using a different adapter.
First Way - By using an Apple VGA adapter
- 1You need Apple VGA adapter, or similar.Advertisement
- 2A VGA to VGA cable, or similar (Usually projector set already have this)Advertisement
- 3Connect the Apple VGA adapter to your iPad
- 4Connect the VGA cable to the Apple VGA adapter and then the other end to the VGA slot of the projector.
- 5Open your iPad and the screen of your iPad should appear now on the projector.
Second Way - By using an Apple HDMI adapter
- 1You need Apple digital AV adapter, or similar.Advertisement
- 2A HDMI cable, or similar.
- 3Connect the Apple digital AV adapter to your iPad
- 4Connect the HDMI cable to the Apple digital AV adapter and then the other end to the HDMI slot of the projector.
- 5Open your iPad and the screen of your iPad should appear now on the projector.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- It will not always work all the time and you need to try the steps again.
- This will not work on the old model of iPad (Usually work on iPad2 and The New iPad (iPad 3)
- Only new model of projector have a HDMI slot.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.