Connect Viber to Facebook on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to connect your Viber account to a Facebook account, on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, we will press down on the screen and swipe upwards.Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen. At the bottom, there will be a row of five various icons. It is one of these icons that we now we now need to access, as we need to open up the Applications folder.Advertisement
- 3We are now going to tap on the bottom center icon one time, this will open up the Applications folder.This icon features a grid, made up of white dots. In this folder, we now need to find the Viber application. We can see that this icon features a purple speech bubble, with a white phone icon placed inside of it. Underneath, this icon will be labeled "Viber". This application icon may be in a different position in this folder.
- 9We are now going to tap on "OK".This option is written inside of a blue bar, located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the screen. We will then be brought back to the Privacy menu, where we can see the "Facebook connect" option will now have the words "Connected as: Tom Thumb" written underneath of it. Now, we have successfully connected our Viber account to our Facebook account.
- 10This then concludes our tutorial, on how to connect your Viber account to a Facebook account, on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Connect Viber to Facebook on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.