Connect Quiet Hours To a Calendar On Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to connect the quiet hours application with a calendar on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4It is important to note that Cortana is only activated on phones that are in the USA.If your phone is from outside the USA, Cortana will be installed but not activated. You will need to activate Cortana on your own by changing some simple settings. You can find and watch a how to video on activating Cortana on phones outside USA. This video can be found on VisiHow by searching for it.
- 7Quiet hours is an application that allows Cortana to control your phone calls or notifications.This can be used by you to give yourself some quiet and peace. It will allow you to disconnect from your phone and stops the phone from disturbing you. This application's best feature is that you can connect it to applications.
- 10What we are interested in is "Turn on when I have a calendar event marked busy".What this application is going to do is it is going to connect to your calendar and react to the information you input into your calendar. If you have marked a particular day or time as Busy, then Cortana will initiate quiet hours during that time or day. This will pause all your calls, notifications and other information allowing you to be free and to engage with your situation without disturbance. Press the check box to turn it on.
- 13Now, our quiet hours application has been set up with Outlook calendar.If we go to this calendar and input some information, it will react with quiet hours. This concludes our tutorial on how to connect the quiet hours application to a calendar when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You have been watching VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Connect Quiet Hours To a Calendar On Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Sid Bedekar, Thor