Connect Cables to the Canon Legria
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng
Hi, you're watching VisiHow and today, we are going to show you how to connect the different cables to your Canon Vixia HFR 500 series handheld camcorder, or to your Canon Legria HFR 500 series handheld camcorder.
- 2The most important thing to do is to show you how to connect the power cable.Because I'm using the Legria, which is the European model, the Vixia is the North American model, I have a European standard plug. Here we've got our power cable with the end that will go into the camera. As you can see, the power cable end has a different shape, kind of like an upside down You.Advertisement
- 6So let's take our cable and our power supply and plug it in.It doesn't matter which way you put it, it will slide in either way. Nice and solidly seated. There will be some cord that looks like there's some hanging out, but that's not the case, it is in all the way. So, don't worry, as long as your cable isn't loose or falling out, you're fine. That is how you install your power cable. To uninstall it, just take it out of the camera.
- 9We are going to take the smaller end and plug it into the camera.You will hear a little click when you push it in. Our HDMI cable has been inserted. You don't need to force this cable in, it's good enough like this. If you're a stickler for detail or you're concerned by that, you could always get a smaller cable, but this is fine like this. To get it out, simply pull it out.
- 18Thanks for watching VisiHow, please make sure to check out our other videos on the Canon Vixia and Legria series handheld camcorders.Thanks, have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Connect Cables to the Canon Legria
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Cameras & Photography
Recent edits by: Crystal, Grimm