Compose New Emails on Gmail with the iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, priya, Eng, Anonymous and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to compose a new email on the Gmail application on the iPhone 6.
- 5As we can see, we have already linked an email address with our account.It has taken us straight away to our primary email list. Refer to our other video to find out exactly how to combine email, and synchronize it on the Gmail application. For now, it doesn't matter whether we're in our "Primary" emails, "Social" emails, or "Promotions".
- 16This is a VisiHow video.We've just shown you how to compose a new email on the Gmail application on the iPhone 6. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add them to the section below and we'll do our best to get back to you.Advertisement
Video: Compose New Emails on Gmail with the iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How do I find Gmail in the app store?
How do I find Gmail in the app store on my iPhone 6. I have tried: I opened up app store and could not find Gmail app. I think it was caused by: I'm new at using the iPhone and can't do simple functions
Just follow this link either on your computer or your phone: Gmail application for iOS.
- If you are using a computer, you will need to connect the phone with the USB cable to the USB port and run iTunes. Then, click "View in iTunes" on the opened web page to install the application.
- If you are using your phone, then opening the link above from Safari will let you install the application. Safari is on your dock or on the home screen. Then, you will be able to tap on "GET" to download and install the application (we have a tutorial on how to install applications at this location (just replace "Inbox" in step 3 with "Gmail" in your case)).
Not able to compose email on Gmail on my iPhone 6 with iOS 8?
I can open the Gmail app. Can start a new email (compose), can enter recipients, cc, subject. But when I try to enter the body of the email by tapping the email body area, it won't let me go there. No cursor, no keyboard showing up.. I tried to delete the Gmail app., downloaded and install it again, to no avail.. . What seems to be the problem? The article showed how you can compose an email, but I can only enter recipient, cc, subject line, but not the body of the email. I have tried: 1. Powering iPhone off and then on. Did not solve issue. 2. Deleted Gmail app., download app and re-install Gmail. Both did not work. I think it was caused by: I have no idea at all. I open Gmail on my iPad, and it has a <Compose> lettering in the email message body area. When I click on that, then the keyboard shows up and I was able to start writing the email. This is missing on the iPhone Gmail.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.