Compose New Emails on Gmail with the iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, priya, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to compose a new email on the Gmail application on the iPhone 6.
- 5As we can see, we have already linked an email address with our account.It has taken us straight away to our primary email list. Refer to our other video to find out exactly how to combine email, and synchronize it on the Gmail application. For now, it doesn't matter whether we're in our "Primary" emails, "Social" emails, or "Promotions".
- 16This is a VisiHow video.We've just shown you how to compose a new email on the Gmail application on the iPhone 6. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add them to the section below and we'll do our best to get back to you.Advertisement
Video: Compose New Emails on Gmail with the iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How do I find Gmail in the app store?
How do I find Gmail in the app store on my iPhone 6. I have tried: I opened up app store and could not find Gmail app. I think it was caused by: I'm new at using the iPhone and can't do simple functions
Just follow this link either on your computer or your phone: Gmail application for iOS.
- If you are using a computer, you will need to connect the phone with the USB cable to the USB port and run iTunes. Then, click "View in iTunes" on the opened web page to install the application.
- If you are using your phone, then opening the link above from Safari will let you install the application. Safari is on your dock or on the home screen. Then, you will be able to tap on "GET" to download and install the application (we have a tutorial on how to install applications at this location (just replace "Inbox" in step 3 with "Gmail" in your case)).
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.