Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Compliment of the seasons sir. Please kindly tell me the natural cure for receding hair, or better still hair loss in men around 34 years of age?
Natural cure for baldness, receding hair and hair loss?
First of all, you will need to find the reasons for hair loss. It may be stress, malnutrition, hormonal changes, or an illness. A lot of people start losing hair at 19. A consultation with a trichologist may be a good start as some causes need to be addressed not with natural remedies. However, if you are wish to try a folk remedy, you can always use the products below.
- Burdock oil. This is sometimes used in a mix of burdock root (6 parts), cognac or brandy (1 part), and onion juice (4 parts). Apply to the problem area for 1-3 hours.
- Onion juice or garlic. Rub onions mixed with burdock oil and wash your hair 2-3 hours afterwards to avoid burns.
- Red pepper tincture. Rub small amounts of red pepper tincture into the problem area before bed. Apply 2-3 times a week.
- Saw Palmetto.
- Fenugreek with coconut oil. It is explained in details how to create the remedy in this answer.
- Apple cider vinegar. Mix 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar with 4 cups of water. Pour it over the hair after washing it.
- Aloe vera. 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon of burdock oil. Rub it in your problem area and leave it for 1 hour. Wash the hair afterwards.
Categories : Hair Loss
Recent edits by: Eng