Complete level 3 Gravity Area
Edited by Ephraim, Nate Pepperell, Anonymous
This article will be on getting pass the Zero Gravity on level 3 on dead space being that I have been reading that a lot of gamers are having difficulty getting past this area on the game and are getting irritated. And without getting past this part you will not be able to continue further into the game as there are no short cuts or codes to get past this level.
Instructions For How To Complete Level 3 Gravity
- 1First off you will need to enter the zero gravity area, but before reaching this area ensure that your health is full to the maximum as you will encounter enemies in this difficult part of the area.Advertisement
- 2After you have entered this are you will come into contact with a few enemies from here kill off the enemies in this level stay alert for the enemies that crawl on the wall as you will be picked off immediately by them non stop until you kill them, a lot of gamers have tried to quickly get past them without actually killing them and that has proven to only be a temporary solution to get killed in the end before reaching the next level.The best weapon of choice to use is the line gun which splits the creatures limbs giving you a better chance of killing them without facing the shots which they will shoot multiple times.Advertisement
- 3After you have killed off all the enemies you will notice a 'Centrifuge" use your stasis pack to slow it down making it a longer process for them to detach and contract back together.
- 4From here use your Kinesis to drag and put the parts into the center
- 5From here step on the control panel in order to start up the centrifuge
- 6Now from here you only have to sprint to the entrance of the room while ensuring that you stay away from the "Centrifuge" on your way.Advertisement
From here you will have successfully completed the hard task of getting through this area of the game helping you to continue on to the next level for more exciting levels in the game
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Nate Pepperell, Ephraim