Complete 18 Chapters of Final Fantasy X
Edited by Eng
- 1Zanarkand, when the game begins you will find yourself as the game's main character, Tidus who will on his way to his Blitz ball game (basically soccer underwater).Continue on to a group of people and you will enter the process of giving your character a name (but Tidus will be the main character's name throughout this walk-through) After you have named your character you may leave the area you are in and start your way on the path shown to make your way to the blitz ball arena, you will notice you are in the right way from the PA announcement. Continue until you reach a rather large crowd ahead and a cutscene will show the city being under attack. During this cut scene you will meet a fellow character Auron who will give you a weapon to defend yourself *Longsword* after your brief dialogue with him you will start the battle against "Sin". During this battle you will only need to attack Sin as much as you can without the chance of it returning any type of damage towards you of any kind, during battle you will notice that your characters will go into overdrive which is basically like your characters special attack. For Tidus, you can use swordplay as his special attack to deal more damage to Sin which will make the battle relatively quicker than just using the same regular attack on it, also Auron has an overdrive ability called Dragon fang attack as well but ensure that you push the correct button sequence to get the maximum damage towards Sin. After you have taken out sin you will notice a blue sphere that will be used by you to save your game (which is recommended every time you see a save sphere). Now you will need to continue on fighting through the scale of sin as enemies after you are finished, you will face a big explosion, landing you into the water when you come to, you will need to mash the O button so that he will not sink, and from here you will need to swim to shore where you will notice a man standing in the distance.Advertisement
- 2Al Bhed Territory, now when you reach the shore you will notice that now you have a map for reference on the upper left side of the screen.Continue on following the map to the east, where you will find some ancient Al Bhed writings, this will let you know that you are traveling the right way for now. In this area you can search around for a chest that will contain 200 gil for the taking, now after you find the chest make your way north up the stairs to come into contact with another sphere for saving your current point. Continue north on the map and you will be forced into the water where you will need to battle some more enemies (but these battles will not be of much difficulty for you at all). But the next battle you will be thrown into will be against a "Geosgaeno" a relatively big monster but not impossible to take down. Now be careful because this monster actually attacks you back, unlike the previous monster 'Sin" the key to this battle is to get the monsters HP below 90 so it will be pointless to use the characters' overdrives for this particular battle, you will notice that your hits don't do much damage to the monster but that is alright for you will only need to attack it to get 90 damage on the monster. So continue to attack the beast while in your head counting how much damage you are doing to the monster. During the battle you will probably have to use one potion just in case your HP gets a little too low for comfort. After the monster flees you will get away, but at the cost of being in an area you don't want to find yourself in at the moment, but continue on where you will obtain the magic skill "fire". After you have obtained fire continue on to the next room where you will find a blue sphere, go to it and save your game as usual. After you are finished saving go into the next room and search around the area to gain some items *flint* being the most important item to find. After you are done, go to the north part of the room where on your map will be a green square indicator, continue on up the stairs and explore the area and find hi potion and some ether. Continue forward until you reach where you discovered fire to start up another main battle for the game. This battle will be a bit more difficult (of course) than the others attack with Tidus repeatedly and refrain from using the potions until you really need them, but during this battle you will get some assistance from a girl, with this girl you can use the attack *grenade* with her to speed up the process along with Tidus' overdrive of Swordplay to speed up the battle a bit to end this boss battle. After the battle you will be taken away on a ship where when you regain control you can use the sphere to save once on the ship, after you save you will need to talk to the man who is the closest to you at from the save sphere and he will reward you with some potions. After you are done collecting talk to "RIkku" (the girl who jumped in to help you out) in front of the entrance, she will teach you how to level yourself up here properly. After you have learned the leveling up process talk with her again and you two will jump into the water to continue on the mission swim into a wrecked ship you will see another sphere to save, after you save then continue on to a control panel that you will need to press using the X button. When you do this a door will open up for you to enter now you will get into a couple of battles. Utilize the steal action with Rikku to steal grenades from the enemy to help her stock up her attack using grenades (the more grenades you steal the more she will have for the next upcoming battles). Continue on the pathway shown on the map and you will now fight your next boss enemy from here you will need to execute the steal command with RIkku as much as you can (or if you did previously you will be properly stocked up with grenades). When "Tros" starts to swim around you in a shark like fashion use grenade with RIkku to get some good attacks in, but continue to attack with Tidus regularly but with RIkku continue to use the grenade attack on the enemy this should do a great deal of damage to Tros during this battle. After you have defeated the enemy follow her path and the path on your map to get out of the ship area, from here save your game and then you will talk to the girl and you will enter a little cut scene but it will be cut short by Sin (the previous monster) attacking and leaving you on the beach of.....Advertisement
- 3Besaid Island, you will enter some dialogue scenes with the Aurochs (local blitz ball team) while receiving some useful items from them, also you will meet another character of the game "Wakka" you will proceed to follow him and then you will enter another dialogue with him, continue walking along with Wakka until her pushes you off the side of a cliff (jerk) when fall into the water you can swim around to find some treasure below in the meantime when you are done follow your map to the glowing spot to get back on shore.When you return to Wakka feel free to save at the sphere and continue into the town below to meet up with Wakka and his Blitzball Team you will have to wait for Wakka to finish his prayers in order to interact with him. After briefly talking to Wakka visit his teammates and they will again teach you a little bit on the Sphere Grid (to help you level up) if you feel like doing so go up to the temple and talk to the summoners and about their god Yevon they serve. After you are done learning everything you wish to learn return to Wakkas hut approach a spot to sleep and take your nap to continue on to the next portion of the game. After you are done napping you will need to follow your map to locate Wakka at the Temple you will then learn that the summoner may die in the Cloister of Trials and rushes in (against the order to not do so) in the belief to save the summoner from death. Cloister Of Trial From here you will need to touch the first glyph to the end of the area after you do this a new path will open up for you to travel On the wall touch the next glyph that appears Go down to the bottom of the stairs and touch the next glyph From here a door will open up and will reveal a glyph sphere approach it and pick it up and insert t into another space located to your left further from the area you picked up the glyph. After you insert the glyph another door will open, revealing another sphere to pick up (but leave it be for the moment) activate the next glyph on the wall From here a secret chamber will open, slide the pedestal into the open and now go back and get the second sphere that you left behind and pick it up. Now take the sphere and put it into the location where you picked up the first sphere when you enter the Cloister of Trials. GO back to where the pedestal was and you will notice a treasure chest open it up and collect the Rod of Wisdom and now go to the pedestal and move it into the middle of the area and then you will have completed the Cloister of Trials. Besaid Island (cont) Now when you leave the Temple, go back into the city where you will notice that everyone is awaiting your arrival now you will meet your next character Yuna (who is a summoner who summons beasts for protection during battle just like the other Final Fantasies). When you see her, she will be giving a demonstration on summoning, while in the campfire get together go and talk to Yuna to get some information about her. When you are done exploring everything you will need to return to Wakka where you will get the option to go to sleep, you will then view a cutscene of Tidus having a a weird dream involving both Yuna and Rikku as if they were all going to be together at the same time one day and also arguing over him. Anyway after the weird dream you will be awakened and from here you can save at the nearest sphere and then continue your game play from here. WHen you leave the house you will meet up with Wakka who will give you "The Brotherhood Sword" continue out of the city and then you will undergo some training battles, after you are finished you will then continue up the mountain where you will notice that the village is praying together, if you feel like doing so make your way towards them and push the button to join them in prayer but if you wish not to then the game will continue the same. Walk north following your map and then you will been introduced to another boss battle type of enemy "Kimhari". During this battle the use of potions is not something that needs to be done, just use overdrive as much as you can during this battle and of course your regular attacks after you defeat this weak monster continue on your way until you reach a ship where you will board. While on the boat go and speak with Wakka and he will tell you of a man named O'aka go to him and donate as much money as you can because you will meet up with him again and if you donate now later on in the game he will sell to you for a way cheaper price than if you didn't donate to him. Now from here you will need to go and talk to Yuna, ugh then go and talk to Wakka and then Yuna for the last time before you two are interrupted by yet another monster to take out. Now you will be fighting "Sins Fin" during this battle you will need to just attack as much as you can, it will take some time but you will be fine by just repeatedly attacking. Also you can speed up the process by using Yuna to summon Valefor to strike with Lighting, while in battle do not worry too much about the sin scales just attack "Sins Fin" because focusing on the scales will make the battle much longer and pointless as attacking the scales will only make sin throw out more scales diverting you from attacking the Fin that actually finishes the battle versus attacking the scales and continuing. When you have defeated the Fin a cutscene will show with Tidus falling overboard and Wakka jumps to save him but unfortunately the battle is not quite over yet now you will be facing "Sins Echuilles" during this battle it will be important that you utilize "Dark Attack" with Wakka and the element wheel when he reaches his over drive, but as for Tidus you can continue to do physical attacks repeatedly until her reaches his overdrive also but ensure that you continue to use your potions wisely during this battle. Another tip for this boss is for you to ignore the sin cales as much as you can as they will continue to appear and will not give you points towards your overdrive bar. After you finish this beast off you will enter the next # f the game and continue your journey.
- 4Kilika, when you are done with the cut scenes since the last battle with Sin Euchillies you will find yourself in a place called *kilika* which you will notice has been attacked and is on its last leg.You will then be presented with a save point that you can use, after you save your game continue on the path marked by your map. You will eventually run into Yuna and the survivors of the attack on Kilika where she will perform a service sending the victims onto another place called "The Farplane" (their version of heaven I believe). After the cutscene is over you will awaken in a hotel room you will find another sphere for saving (this will make the game by pass the cutscene before if you happen to die and start over) when you exit the hotel one of the teammates of Wakkas team will tell you that Wakka wishes to speak with you, after you do some exploring make your way east of the town on your map to meet up with Wakka at the pier. After your dialogue with Wakka continue west through the ruined city where you will notice a beast in the distance that you can battle if you wish to, this mini boss who is optional "Lord Ochu". A good strategy for beating this boss is to use fire with you character LuLu and keep her moving faster by using Haste on him with Tidus, as for Wakka keep him attacking also with his silent attack and with Yuna you can you can use Valefor to defeat "Lord Ochu" easily. After you have defeated the boss continue on your path using the Map until you leave the woods fully and reach a set of stairs where you will meet the next boss battle up the stairs "Sin Geneaux" yes Sin yet again. During this battle utilize LuLu for her fire attack on the tentacles and use haste on LuLu just like before with the previous boss. After you take out the tentacles you can begin to attack the main body of Sin using the same strategy and also with Wakka use the Silent attack during the battle while continuing to heal everyone accordingly. When the battle is done continue through the temple where you will be brought to Kilika Temple Cloister of Trials. After you are pushed by Kimahri try and escape and you will then meet Dona and Barthello who will force you onto the platform and now you will have to solve the Cloister of trials. When you enter take the Kilika Sphere from the pedestal and put it into the hole near the door after it burns take the sphere back out. When you reach the next area take the sphere and place it into the wall to the north and afterwards a glyph symbol will appear afterwards touch this glyph and return to the sphere and pick it up again. Insert the sphere into the next area on the wall Now you will notice that a portion of the floor is illuminating step on it to and the pedestal will appear there, look to your right where you will notice another sphere take it and insert it into the pedestal Now go back to the previous room and grab the sphere and insert it into the room before you get to the pedestal Now move the pedestal until the sphere drops Now grab the sphere that dropped and take it to the last door that you see Now in the secret room take the destructive sphere and insert it into the slot that you took the last sphere out of When you do this you will see a chest open it and you will receive*Red Armlet* now go to the last sphere area remove it and then enter the next room to exit From here talk to your friend Wakka until he runs out of things to say , go to the nearest door and Yuna will come out and you will be introduces to your new Aeon "Ifrit" basically a fire god (if you played the previous Final Fantasy games Ifrit is always in the game from the cloud saga and even back further) anyway from here head back to the group by the boat to continue on your journey. When you leave your room you will have the chance to talk to O'aka to once again give him some more money it would be wise of you to do so regardless of the amount you choose to give, now after you are done go to the upper deck and head to the rear of the boat where you will meet up with Yuna. When you talk to Yuna the blitz ball players will leave the two of you, after you are done talking with Yuna head up the stairs where you will also run into a conversation with Wakka and LuLu but they will stop talking once you are in the area so continue to go up and down the stairs if you want to eavesdrop on the whole conversation. After you are done eavesdropping you will come into contact with a sphere and here you will save your game, after you save head back the back of the boat where you will find a blitz ball go ahead and examine it and you will be told about the Jecht Shot Challenge go ahead and read up so that you can acquire the technique for you will play this game later on in the game and will be a good technique to have in your possession. After you are done exploring the top deck and have to talk to everyone return to your room and choose the option to sleep in.
- 5Luca, now you will arrive in Luca from here go north on your map until you come up to Master Mikas ship, continue inside and you will have the option to learn everything you desire about the game of Blitzball (it would be smart cause as I stated above you will have a game coming up soon and learning everything you can will better your chances at winning) After you finish in the room exit here and go downstairs and explore the area for items and extra gil.When you leave fully you will be approached by Yuna who will ask you for assistance with Auron in the Luca Cafe, after you get the news of what is happening with Auron go on the path indicated on the map and when you enter the Cafe you will notice that Auron is not there and that some of your team is fighting with some enemies of their own. Here you will also notice that Yuna is no where to be found, look at your map and all you have to do from here is follow the red arrow. On this path you will encounter some enemies to go into battle with, this will continue on until you reach the marker on your map. You will get hit with a cutscene of a blitz ball game and from here continue following your marker to Dock 4 but it will be a good idea for you to heal yourself and to start the next battle with 100 percent HP/MP. As you continue you will meet your next boss battle with "The Oblitzerator" , in this battle the monster will be weak to Thunder so ensure to use Thunder as much as you can with LuLu during this battle and continue attacking with Tidus also utilizing his overdrive. Also, when the chance presents itself use Haste on LuLu to speed up her gauge so that she can attack more frequently to use Thunder. When it wears off use it on her again while continuing to do physical attacks with Tidus and this will ensure victory. After you have beaten the enemy you will have rescued Yuna and now it is time for your blitz ball game talk to Wakka to begin the game at this time.
- 6Mi'ihen Highroad, when you get control of your player go ahead to the nearest save sphere and save your game, now from here yo will notice that you will able to play any game of blitz ball you desire from now on at this point.While continuing on your path you can talk to the people on the path to get some useful items on the way, you will spend a long time on this path and will also be able to enjoy some cut scenes along the way down this road. A good tip on the way down this road is to talk to everyone on the road while you are traveling to gain some good knowledge and also some very useful items that will help you along your way. Continue on this road until you reach a woman who will challenge you to a battle. This woman's name will be Belgemine and her Aeon will be Ifrit kind of the same one that Yuna should have at this time. During this battle you will face the chance of falling off the cliff so it will be in your best interest to not let this happen, use the same strategy as before with letting LuLu use any type of magic except fire during this battle and continue to use haste on her in the meantime, also with Wakka use dark attack that will cause Ifrit to miss some attacks, but you will need to use Dark attack enough to get it to this point the key is to ensure that you hit Ifrit with at least 500 HP to know it out on its back and possibly off the cliff. After you are finished and you come out the other side of the road you may find a *Al Bhed Primer* on the ground around this area and also you may search around the area if you wish at this time. After you are done collecting carry on until you see a bunch of people pulled over talk to Shelinda and when you are done, go to where Luzza is and you will enter a cut scene. After the cut scene is over go over and have a conversation with Yuna and you can also visit the shops for new items and even weapons. After you are done Rin will approach you and give you a book and then you will jump into a battle with the Chocobo Eater here you will need to use the same strategy as before with Wakka, LuLu and Tidus. After you are done approach the gate and you will tell that you cannot pass but your fellow character will get the gate open for the group with no problem continue through and talk to everyone on your way and visit O'oaka here also to get some items for half price while you are here. As you continue forward you will run into a guard whom you can give donations to, if you give him 1000gil he will give you an ice sword, continue forward and talk to Shelinda so that your whole party can get a full HP and MP charge. Also you will hit a point where you can upgrade LuLu and it is a big suggestion that you upgrade her magic regardless of the types you upgrade to but try to get her Fire to Fire, Thunder to Thundara in that order basically try to get an "ara" at the end of every magic spell. Now here is a bit of a spoiler to this game, when you meet up with Gatta and talk with Gatta twice, then Gatta will die in the next battle, but if you only talk to Gatta once then Luzzu will die so it is completely up to you who you wish to choose. And here after you are done talk to the man in this area and you will need to say you are ready when he asks to spark up the next battle with Sin. Now this battle sad to say will take a very long time against "Sin GUI", when starting up this battle the best squad to use will be Tidus Yuna and Lulu. As before, make Tidus use haste on LuLu to keep her gauge moving fast as possible using her Thundara attack (if thunder has been upgraded) on the main body of Sin and also if you wish, you may switch out Tidus for Auron to attack the arms of Sin to kill him off or you can actually keep Tidus in to do this depending on whos level is higher. Continue this strategy with this group until you take down Sin yet again and when you are finished you will view a mini cut scene and then you will be introduced to Sin yet again to take down. Now at this point you will now be able to use Seymour along with Auron and Yuna so this will be a good team to keep out for the remainder of the battle. You can start off with using Seymour's black magic, Auron to attack the arms physically and use Yuna and the medic for the group by healing everyone when it is needed now continue doing this until luckily Seymour fills his overdrive and then unleash Requiem where he will dish out about 3000points of damage! Now after this attack Sin should either be weaken to death or dead already and from here you will cut to Tidus waking up. Once you get up visit your sphere grid and upgrade your squad talk to either Luzzu or Gatta depending on who is dead, save your game and continue on the path to get to the next area.
- 7Djoser High Road, when you begin on this road continue down the road while taking the time out to talk to everyone while you are going down the road so that you can gain some extra items on the way.When you get down the road do not get confused by the split path you will face go ahead and continue forward to stay on the mission objective you will know you are going the right way by looking at your map and also crossing a bridge in the process. When you have reached the Temple you will go into a cutscene where Yuna will be praying and you will notice a opening for you to enter into the mountain. Continue into the temple where you will meet some new characters Issaru and basically his body guards listen to the dialogue at the time and then make your way up the stairs in front of you. Just to give you a heads up you will be entering another cloister of trials When you start you will notice that there are two spheres to your left and your right grab these two spheres and continue forward where you notice a door that will have two slots open to insert the spheres. Before you continue grab at least one of the spheres for you will need at least one to continue forward. When you continue forward look toward your right hand side and you will notice that there are two more slots to insert something in (but for now you will need to only insert one) now when you are done go back to the door you entered before and grab the other sphere and insert it into the next slot that is open next to the sphere that you just dropped off. now from here move the pedestal to the right side of the room. From here you will notice a glowing glyph on the floor (you know the procedure by now) step on it From here you will see a new sphere which will be quite larger than the others take that sphere and place it into the slot of the door you first entered in. Now you will need to take the two spheres (that you started with) out of the wall and place them into the pedestal. when you do this you will notice that the pedestal will appear and from here move it now to the left side of the room From here you will see a hole of lighting go ahead and push the pedestal into the hole, and move around until you get into position where you can push the pedestal into the wall in this area. Now move to the other side of the room to step on the button on the ground to make the pedestal come back again Now from here remove the spheres from the pedestal and continue to the first area you were in and insert them into the wall just like before Now another room will open up so from here you can proceed to the next room Now you will see a number of five pedestals you will need to push them into the walls that they belong to now after this is done you will notice that something has opened up so go back down to the bottom level you will notice a glyph on the wall so from here activate it and the last sphere will present itself now all you would need to do is go back up to the higher level and put the sphere in the pedestal available and and you will receive *Magic Sphere* and from here you will need to make your way up the steps. Once everything is over Tidus will awake from his slumber it will be wise of you to go into every room possible to find some useful items before leaving the temple and when you do so go ahead and speak to everyone then go back into the temple to speak with Yuna. Go back out of the area towards the beginning of where you arrived there and then from here you will talk to a man who will give you some useful items. And now continue over the bridge you will need to talk to one of the knights in order to continue to the next area.
- 8Moon Flow, when you regain control head north from where you are and you will meet up with Shelinda again also go ahead and explore the area until you meet up with Kimari and some of his friend.Now here go ahead and explore this area again to pick up a few more items. If you continue on your path you will meet with Belgemine for another battle. During this battle a couple of tips are for you to use Yuna to bring out Ifrit during this battle and another thing will be that Belgemine will not summon Ifrit this time but another Aeon named Ixion. Use your overdrive as much as possible and use Hellfire with Ifrit to win this battle easily if you continue to bring Ifrit out as much as you can or use Haste to speed up Yuna process to attack and use overdrive with Ifrit during this battle. This battle will depend on how many times you can use Ifrits overdrive over Ixions overdrive. You will only need to use Overdrive twice with Ifrit during this battle to take out Ixion completely but if Ixion gets to use its overdrive against you twice then Ifrit will die, but you will have the option of using Valefor to pick up the pieces if necessary. Try your best to win this battle cause if you do you will win some dragon scales which can be used to give Ifrit some new moves even water if you prefer to do so (which will definitely help you on the long run during game play). Also you will get summoners soul if you do win or lose as a constellation prize during battle. After you are done continue on the path located on your map continue on and you will run into a town where your good ole friend O'aka will be there selling items to you for a discount (if you donated to him earlier) locate LuLu and go behind where she is standing and you will find a whopping 5000gil, after you are done continue talking to the people in the area continue on and shortly after you bard the ship you will come into another battle. Now you will begin the battle with "Extractor" now for this battle you may want to use weapons that have special powers for you to use and also use attacks that involve magic. So with Wakka and Tidus use the lightning strikes for both of them against "Extractor" to make this battle quick work also try to use Haste to speed the battle even more. After you finish with this enemy go ahead and save at the nearest sphere that you see and also visit O'aka to buy some potions if you need them (yes you will always need them) continue on down the path to your left where you will come into contact with a chest with some useful item in it for the taking well after you have raided everything continue on down the path until you run into a cutscene of a young lady getting undressed (Rikku). At this point RIkku will be a guardian and will run with your crew from now on continue down your path and you will run into a couple of battles along the way, I would advise getting into as many battles as possible on your way but if you wish to get to the next town in a hurry, then follow your may until you reach the town of....
- 9Thunder Plains, this will be a very short travel along this road, you will find a couple of chests along the road.Also you will need to press x when you see a flash of lighting so that you can avoid being shot by lightning. You will also see a sphere so that you can save your point at this time, you will notice a cabin that you can enter and talk to Rikku for a short period of time and from there follow Yuna into the next room and talk with her then afterwards you can continue North on your map to continue along your path until you reach your next city.
- 10Macalania, once you enter the area you will need to continue your way into the woods and then make your way to the right path on this path find all the treasure you can find along this path and continue on the road where you will meet a person who will want you play a game and the objective of this game is to get all the blue butterflies while avoiding getting the red butterflies play this game for some items and even gil.After you are done playing this game you can continue on and you will meet up with your old friend O'aka (told you earlier you will see this guy a lot and giving those donations have definitely help if you did so) you don't have to buy anything from him but if you don't he will ask if he is selling his goods for too much and you can say yes and then from here he will drop his prices the next time you meet up with him the future. Now after you speak with him go on ahead and give all of your people weapons that have magical elements attached to them for the next battle that will take place against "Spherimorph". During this fight the key to beating the Spherimorph is to use the opposite spell of what it uses so for example if it used fire then use water or ice. So basically when you are fighting this monster ensure that you use the opposite magic the whole time try and do your best to refrain from trying to use and type of physical attack on this as it will not do as much damage as if you would use magic. If you haven't noticed yet this will be a magic battle so utilize your magic as much as you can during this battle, also if you want you may use your Aeons to help out in the magic department but just ensure that you use the right combination of magic during this battle also if you are hurt you would want to have Yuna on the battlefield to heal everyone during the battle so have her out there the whole time for the occasional healing that she will need to perform. If you ever enter overdrive use it for its magical powers even if you user will do a physical attack as it will have a magic effect during this battle also (as stated before ensure that all your characters have magical element weapons) if all your character do have magical weapons then you may feel free to attack every once in a while but try to stay with the thundara, water and Fire. This battle will be a very frustrating battle but stick to the above strategy to complete this battle as fast as possible if you do not then you will have to subject yourself to a long battle and a lot of use of potions and also healing from Yuna which will make the battle even more frustrating than it is already . After you finish this battle you will receive the Jecht sphere which is collect-able throughout the game if you have already started then good on you for doing so as it did not mention it earlier in this guide. You will get a cutscene and after that you will receive an extra overdrive for Auron *shooting star*, after you are finished with all of this you can leave the area you are in and save at the nearest sphere. Continue out and you will find yourself in the Lake of Macalania here you will need to find Clasko and talk to him for a brief dialogue (a good tip will be to give him the first choice of an answer at this point) and after you are done talking to him go into the Agency where you can save yet again here you will receive some more tutorials and when you continue you will engage in yet another battle. AGainst the "Negator" go ahead and attack the Negator with regular based attacks if you wish and also you can kill it by using magic but the most impotant part of this battle is to take out the Negator before you try and take out "The Crawler" now when the negator is gone go ahead and hit the crawler with Aeons and everything else you wish (you should have at least one Aeon on deck being that you didn't use it on the negator) to get rid of this monster be sure to use shield whenever the crawler shows his attack and takes a little while to attack as you will be shielded from the attack and also be able to attack as soon as it performs its attack on you, after you have defeated both the Negator and the Crawler look to your immediate right for a chest that will have a hi potion that will be much needed and continue ahead and enter the temple, when you enter talk to Trommel and then Shelinda a little further ahead of you and from here you can go up the stairs at this point it will be important to talk to everyone you possibly can talk to so that you can get some extra items from them on your way up the stairs to your next battle but ensure that you go back if you haven't gone too far up the stairs and save your point before going into battle. In this battle a little trick will be for you to use steal on Seymour's battle buddies and you will get the only bottle of potion they have which will disable them from using auto potion. So after that you can just go all out and take them out at the time, I advise not using any Aeons if you can unless you have no choice because after you take out the two other guys Seymour will summon his Aeon "Anima". The easiest way to win this battle will be to attack Anima with Shiva for the moment and whenever Shivas health gets low make her use blizzara on herself to regenerate health, after doing this a few times Anima will fall but you will not have to deal with Seymour alone now he is not a hard battle but he is very annoying with his magic use so a good tip will be for you to have Yuna out for healing, Auron and Tidus out for physical attacks also whenever Yuna is able to you can use another Aeon to make quick work of Seymour also it will not matter exactly which Aeon you use at this time. After you are done with this really time consuming and frustrating battle go ahead and continue on to the Cloister of trials (yes another one). From here you will need to get down on the platform ahead of you and snatch the glyph sphere and take it to the middle room of the area Place the sphere into the pedestal and push the pedestal on the path of ice you will notice From here push the pedestal down the slab of ice and follow it where it goes, from here you remove the sphere from the pedestal and place it in the slot to the left of the room As you look further you will notice another sphere up a head so take it and place it into the pedestal that will be lying down. From here push the pedestal to your right and after you view the scene and movement take it back out and place it into the slot by the entrance of the Cloister and when the ramp opens up take it with you on your way place the sphere into the slot to your left and a new part of the tunnel will appear for you and put it into the slot in the center and the last part of the ice bridge will appear for you You will notice the glyph on the ground so go ahead and step on it so that you will get access to the pedestal in this area doing this will make some of the tunnel disappear but it will be OK its part of the level so continue on. Remove the sphere and and push the pedestal further down the path and place it onto the pedestal point on the ground now from here put the sphere into the entrance to the door Now return back to the room before to get access to the next sphere and bring it to the open slot in the room you were in last. When you do this the last sphere will appear and then you can place it into the slot to your left of the room entrance and then from here you will receive the luck sphere and then you can bring up the ice bridge to exit the tunnel. When you return you will be chased by enemies now you may run from them all if you choose to but you will have to fight in at least two battles to fully get away from them but when you continue to go further out you will get tossed into another boss battle with "Wendigo and the Guado Guardians". Upon the start of this battle use your Aeons in over drive in order to take out the Guados, and when you are only left with the Wendigo use Fire with LuLu and then use Haste on her to rush her attacks so that you can use the attack more than once in rapid succession so that you can get rid of it as fast as you can. Also you will need to steal from the Wendigo at least once and use the sleep potion on it to put it to sleep and also you can use power break with Auron to get rid of the beast quickly.
- 11Sanubia Desert, when you gain control of you character after the cutscene you will need to swim to your left where you will run into a few chests to get some remedies now after you do that you will need to regroup with everyone else at this time so from where you are continue to the North where you will get into a battle which will not be hard at all so I won't even explain the battle except you will gain Auron in no time just continue to attack, so after you are done with this battle continue and you will gain LuLu and if you continue more to the north you will gain Wakka so continue on your path where you will meet up with Kimahri, after you find Kimahri go to your left in order to catch Rikku now I know you will probably be looking for Yna but continue on your way it will all come together soon so just continue on for now.You will enter a tutorial where you will learn that Rikku can basically steal from any thing (such a thief) and how useful it will be as you go against the monsters coming up during the game. Now continue through the desert until you reach a sign that says Home Ahead (I know your thinking Home?this is not my home but just continue to follow the path) If you go away from the marker on your map you will get into a fight more than likely with a Sandragora now you can either fight this dragon straight up or you can just use Aurons overdrive to end the battle instantly by pushing it out of battle so that's easy enough, now when you are done exploring the area then you will make it to....
- 12Al Bhed Home, after the cutscene you will have already met Yunas Uncle and Rikkus father, once you have ran around and collected all the items you can find.Continue on until you find the other in the next room then you will be confronted by an enemies this isn't a big battle all you will need to do is make quick work of them as they are extremely easy, after you are done continue on until you hear Rikkus dad speaking over the PA system and you will face yet some more enemies at this time. After you are done with them go down the stairs and into the next area where you will meet a cutscene from there you may check the area for extra items and then you may proceed to the air ship.
- 13Airship, after you regain control of your character you will need to talk to everyone so make your rounds and talk to everyone you can find.While on the ship you can visit Run at this point to get some thing, now from here you can fell free to search the whole area at this time with no problem so enjoy the search and when you are done if you choose to train while you wait it will be a good idea to do so as you will have a boss battle soon and it will not be easy at all. Now you can make your way through the hallway and you will come across a save sphere that will be a great idea to save. While in this area talk to a guy who will give you potions that you will need in a little bit without a doubt so go ahead and make you way forward and another cut scene will trigger and you will notice a Krakin type monster outside the window from here you will have time to get yourself situated for the battle ahead and when you are ready you can go up the elevator to the top deck to battle. Now from here you can use slow on the enemy and then ensure you have haste casted on both Tidus and Rikku at the time, now when its Evraes turn to strike go ahead and use the Al bhed potion that was given to cure the poison breath that will be thrown to you from Evrae, the battle will switch from being a close battle and then a ranged battle so what you will need to do is use Auron, Tidus and Kimahri when you are up close and use LuLu Wakka when you are far away from Evrae don't be afraid to use everything you have in your inventory to stay healed during the battle so go crazy with the potions and healing. After the battle is concluded you will be in a new town called Bevelle.
- 14Bevelle, take your time to get everything you need in order such as potions and weapons because you will be attacked as soon as you go forward at this point so going into the battle without any health will surely get you killed, and after you are done with the battle go on ahead and save before entering the temple.Now yet again you will come to another Cloister of trial yet again so prepare yourself for this long journey yet again. From here push the pedestal that will be holding the Bevelle sphere forward and when you reach the first glyph go ahead and activate it and you will need to press the activate button when you notice the arrow Now you will need to take out the sphere and put it into the next pedestal and then continue forward and put the sphere into the next pedestal you reach on the way you will see a glyph now from here you can go ahead and press it to move yourself to the next level now here continue pushing the pedestal forward toward the new route and take the sphere out of the pedestal to enter it into the hole you will see ahead of you Now you will notice a change in the area so from here hit the next glyph and it will turn the area slightly to the left From here you will notice a glyph in the middle of the room go ahead and activate it to move yourself to another level, now you will need to yet again take the sphere out of the pedestal and continue down the other end of the area now you will notice that you are at the beginning of where you started this very frustrating cloister of trials but its OK you are supposed to be here, now you will notice a glyph in a higher spot in this area so go on ahead and activate it, now turn to your left and you will notice a glyph on the wall but pass this glyph and continue on until you see a second glyph activate this one instead of activating the first, take one of the spheres and place it into the slot near the glyph , after you do this you will notice that a new sphere will appear for the taking so of course take this one Now go to the nearest pedestal and move it into the direction of the end of the room to the nearest wall, and a glyph will reveal itself so go ahead and activate it, now after you are done activating this glyph move the pedestal back over the glyph now go back to the last pedestal and place the glyph into it and continue on now go back to the glyph that you ignored earlier and activate it so that you can open a new area where you will discover treasure(if you tried to activate it before nothing would have happened that is why ignoring it was the best choice at the time) Now go to the lowest level of the temple now hit the glyph that will be directly in front of you and you will be able to activate another pedestal that will appear and now you can push it into the opposite direction of where it is so that you can get into a new area Now you will notice the elevator at the top of the stairs that you can get on, and now you can land yourself on the glyph on the floor and then a sphere will appear to you for the taking so take it and then all you will have to do is push the pedestal in the only direction you will have the chance to do and then you will open up another area where you will get a *Knight Lance* , now you will have an opening that you can go through to finally exit the cloister thank god. After you leave and catch up with everyone you will acquire the most powerful Aeon in the game *Bahamut*, now at this point you will be able to control Yuna for this moment go to the east of you map and continue on the path through this maze type area, you will find your friends along the way also during this w=and they will help you figure out which way you will need to move around to exit. Now that you are done go and meet Auron to the north where you will meet up with another boss "Grothia" during this battle all you will need to do is use your new Aeon Bahamut in overdrive mode to easily kill off this boss, now against Petrya you can use Ixion and shiva to kill off petrya now watch out for the Aeon to reach overdrive mode if Petrya does so just use shield to hold off some damage during this fight. But just as the other boss use your Aeon in overdrive mode to kill it off easily. Now against Spathia all you have to do is use overdrive also and again with Evra but this boss can kill you easily so have your phoenix downs on hand to revive your player after death (one player will die at least, if you haven't been training as you should have), well after this battle you will come into contact with a save point so go on ahead and save your game and then you will run into Seymour yet again so it would have been wise of you to ensure everyone is all up and ready for this battle also, but here there is not set strategy but to stay alive during this battle and hit Seymour with the best attacks you can the whole time while ensuring that you can keep everyone alive during the battle, against Mortibody you will need to keep all your Aeons at bay during this battle as much as possible also you can use reflect on Seymour so that it cannot take your health, by doing this your health will bounce back towards the team when he attempts to do this the ideal team to have will be Tidus, Auron and Yuna you can go for the physical attacks and Yuna as the healer for the group.
- 15Calm Lands, after you regain control in this section go ahead and save while you are in this area, from here you can go south on your map to meet up with Kimahri and continue on until you meet up with Yuna also from here you will go to sleep.Now when you wake up you will need to go to the campsite and pick up some items you will find lying around and from there you can go west of your map to find yourself a Ject sphere. Now you can continue to follow your map in order to get out of the area and you will find yourself finally in the "calm lands" and you will meet up with a person named Maechen who will have a brief dialogue with you at the moment. At this point you can travel to the middle of your map to save your game which you will need to do to regain strength for the boss battle that will be ahead, now if you continue south west of the map you will come into contact with Belgemine again for a battle if you win you will gain some power spheres and an Aeons soul. Now there are a lot of items for you to collect that will help you along the way so I recommend that you search around for the items and also that you take a chocobo ride to the entrance of the lands so that you can get even more items on the road. Now when you are done exploring and getting all the extra items that you can find you will need to travel to the northern part of the calm lands and save and the nearest sphere and get ready for yet another boss battle unfortunately. Now you will be pushed into a boss battle against "Defender X" Using Tidus cast haste on Auron and LuLu so that Auron can use the skill mental break and so that LuLu can use her magic spells which will help a lot in the process, also using the overdrives of Auron can make the battle go by even quicker than if you didn't use it at all. Now when you are done with this battle take the path to your left and you will find a lot of gil and some more items for the taking in this area now if you search carefully you will find an Aeon that most FF players do not find which will be "Yojimbo" now continue following your map in the direction indicated after you have searched the are and you will come to....
- 16Mountain Gagazet, this area is only useful if you want to buy goods and also sell goods so go ahead and buy some potions and whatever else you will need because you will be tossed into a boss battle as soon as you continue down this path against "Biran" and "Yenke".First thing you will need to do is steal the Key Sphere from one of them at the beginning of the battle and then from here try to equally attack them so that their HP matched each other now when they are equally matched take one of them out (the reason for getting their HP equal is because when you take one out the other will get angry and their strength will double so taking them down a bit will give you a lesser chance of getting killed by the one left alive and who has double the strength), now from this part you will need to save immediately, now continue on the path you were on and you will come across some extra gil and items that you will need later on for the next boss battle (yes I am sorry but you will have another real soon) now continue forward until you reach another save point and it is recommended that you upgrade all your characters if you haven't done so by now also you should try to have all of your Aeons in overdrive mode at this point if possible because you are now going to fight the hardest boss you have fought yet in the game. "Mortiorchis and Seymour Flux" Now here you will need to have Kimahri Yuna and Tidus out for this battle if possible use Hastaga on Tidus and protect with Yuna and you can use dispel with seymour to deactivate abilities of Seymour, now one of your player will get poisoned and you can either use Holy water on them if you have the potion or if you do not then use this character to fight most of the time while the others protect to get them to die and then use Phoenix down to revive them back to full health and ready for battle at the time. I highly recommend that you use your Aeons at this time to deal the most health you will be able to on Seymour now continue using this approach with attacks in between of newly casting protect and dispell on Seymour at the time. This battle will be very long but keep to the same strategy through the duration of the battle. Now after a few minutes of battling you will completely kill seymour and yes it is over for now from here continue on to the cave ahead and you will see a sphere in the distance that you can use. Now continue further until you reach Wakka who will be playing with a blitz ball at the time after a brief dialogue with him carry on to the stairs too will come into to and then you will enter another cutscene at this time, after your cutscene go straight until you reach a save sphere, save there and continue into the mountain where you will fight "The Sanctuary Keeper". First chance you get use Hastaga on everyone and also use your protect spell on everyone as well now use your Aeons (hopefully they will be in overdrive mode to make the battle easier) but use every attack your Aeons have in their command list but ensure you are still protecting your character and also that you are using heal to regain their health also at the same time and continue to use the Aeons until you can no longer then attack using magic spells and also use Aurons overdrive to deal some great damage to kill off this boss easily, continue forward to come back to Zanarkand ?
- 17Zanarkand Ruins, now that you have defeated the Sancuary Gate Keeper continue forward on your map and you will go down a series of hills, continue forward and you will notice that you are actually in the Ruins of what used to be Zanarkand.After your cutscene of memories use the nearest save sphere to save the game and continue on the path in front of you while collecting some important spheres. As you make your way to the next area you will face some familiar enemies, they will not be hard to defeat so go ahead and take them out. Some of the the enemies you will consider that will give you the most problems will be Defender Z and for him all you will need to do is use power break on it and also use provoke to weaken it to make your attacks more effective on this enemy. The next enemy you will need to face will be Mandragora and for it you will just need to cast one of your Aeons at it to give it a quick kill, also if the Aeon is not strong enough you will need to use LuLus Firaga for assistance and Aurons overdrive if available. Continue forward through the rest of the enemies who should be easier than the two described up above and enter the "Dome" where you will find some useful items including the Jecht Sphere and then you will enter another Cloister of trials. Upon the beginning of this Cloister of trial you will need to understand that you cannot get the secret treasure for this level (yet). From here step on the green light on the flow to activate the cloister. You will notice on the wall that there is a a diagram of what you need to do to get through this area Now you will need to enter the door that will open after you follow the diagram, the pedestal will need to be pushed to the left side of the room and when you do it successfully a door will open for you to pass through You will notice another diagram and here you will need to just activate it using the X button , if you do not activate the diagram the right way then you will be reset in the cloister which can prove to be very annoying so be careful when activating the diagrams If you activated the diagram the right way you will notice that a diagram will also appear on the ground so from here go ahead and activate it also Now a pedestal will appear to you and all you will need to do is push the pedestal to the left until it locks in After this happens you will gain a sphere and take it to the left side of the room to unlock the chamber where you can exit the cloister. Now you are done and you will only need to save at the sphere and take the elevator but be prepared as you will jump into another boss battle Now you will be facing spectral keeper and in this battle it will not be hard if you mix Farplane with wind on your weapons so that you dish out a lot more damage than you would normally, also if you have protect cast it as soon as possible, Use Auron to dish out the physical attacks being that he will have more HP than everyone on the team by far and he is the strongest (well for me) also utilize hastaga to give the team a big boost during the battles so that you will have less of a problem getting things done. Also during this battle the enemy will toss out Mines and it will be up to you to move your character out of the way to avoid being blown to bits so whenever you see a mine under your character move them from that position. Refrain from using Aeons on the Spectral Keeper because you will have another boss battle that will start after you defeat it but ensure you save first before leaving the area. When you continue forward you will run into Lady Yunalesca, now you will need to use the same technique as before to weaken her, refrain from using the characters overdrive in the beginning of the battle try to wait till her health drops a bit more now if you want to use Aeons feel free but use them in overdrive if you have the chance to do so. Also have Auron out for his strong physical attacks and whenever he reaches his overdrive use it and then use everyone else's so that you can get a good combo out of all your attacks and it will cause her to stagger which will give all of your characters another chance to attack which is perfect. After you are don with the battle you will need to walk up the next flight of stairs, where you will get access so some side quests, mini games and to take control of the air ship where after you will talk to everyone and continue on your way.
- 18Sin, after a few cut scenes and you gain full control of your character go ahead and head to the high bridge battling through the guards in the area and into your next and final enemy Sin.Now here you will be facing Sins right Fin and Left Fin you will only need to cast haste on Tidus and cast shell using Yuna and get Auron to do the physical attacking for you with a little help from Tidus when your haste runs out and continue to use Yuna to cast shell and protect and you should get rid of the fin s quickly. Now you will be up against Sins Core and Sin Genais, now with this battle ensure you take out Sin Genais because it will kill your use to use magic so get rid of it quickly using Auron as your physical back bone during this battle and also use Tidus for physical also, you will not be able to use Haste and any other type of Magic due to the fact that Genais is blocking you from using magic, but after he is out of the way you will have access to all of your Magic, and for the end go full blast and use your Aeons and your overdrives to finish off the rest of sin easily (as you are way stronger now than you were before). Upon the start of your next battle against Sins head use Hastaga and from here use everything you got Aeons, Overdrives and mixed techniques to make quick work of sins head and also ensure that Yuna will be out so that you can utilize her healing powers. From here you will enter sins body and from here you will find a lot of treasure so go wild and pick up some stuff, continue straight on the path in sin, and then you will finally come out into a clearing and you will see a sphere to save your progress. Now you will have to face Seymour Omnis now he will be way stronger than her was before by far so do not take this battle lightly the best strategy is to use Mental and Armor break and from here use scan so that you can view which magical attack he will be weakened to at the moment as the magic changes every once in a while, also utilize your Aeons of course and also haste to speed up your attacks against seymour. Now after you have finally killed off Seymour Save at the nearest sphere before you go against you last and final boss in the game so prepare yourself for this fearsome battle you will notice the crystals on the ground you will need to pick up ten pieces to activate the final boss of this game YAY. Get all of your strongest people out there but you will need Yuna for the Aeons, when the battle starts whip out your Aeon whichever of you choosing and go to work, use your haste and attack relentlessly that will be your strategy for this battle is to attack, attack, protect, heal and attack some more. Use overdrive every chance you get for this battle will basically be a kill it before it kills you. Now after this battle you will have finished the game and you are done below I will put the list for all bosses and all shops and extra things you can do in the game for the game is over as far as story but you can continue to play and find all the secrets of the game.
- 1 Final Fantasy X Final Weapons Guide
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Comments
Final Fantasy X Final Weapons Guide
If you are fed up of damaging enemies up to 9,999 only, then it is best that you take time to get the final weapons of all characters to damage up to 99,999. This damage would depend on the stats that you have per character. This guide will help you how to complete the game without any hustle of inflicting low damage to bosses and large enemies around Spira. Right below this weapons guide, there is a portion for FAQs regarding the game and what not. Their weapons requires two items to forge them. You must find the weapon itself then look for the Crest and Sigil to acquire full strength of each weapon.
Before you would go to such hunting for weapons. Make sure that you already have the Celestial mirror to open the chest that contains your weapon. The weapon can be found in the Calm Lands that is located northwest of the map. Go down to the hidden path and talk to the person who blocks you to get the chest. Simply agree to the conversation and will every race for the person to move away and to open the treasure chest to get the weapon. Once Acquired, look for the Crest and Sigil.
- 1Sun Crest:Go back to the dome where you won the battle against Yunalesca. Simply move to the end of Yunalesca's chamber and go down the path at least 3 times to let the chest appear in the middle of the dome and open it to receive the Sun Crest.
- 2Sun Sigil:This Sun sigil can be earned through the mini game in the game for Chocobo Race. You need to win the race only against the other Chocobo rider. You need to simply race with the rider to get balloons without being hit by birds as it will add to your time. You must win with a time of 0:00:00. It only needs 12 to 15 balloons, If you get hit by the birds it should only be once or get 25 Balloons once you get hit by the second time.
Tidus's Weapon has the effects of: Break Damage limit Triple Overdrive Evade and Counter Magic Counter
The weapon can be found in the Monster arena located east of the map in Calm Lands. Although you can get the weapon after but you may get it right away once you see the treasure chest. Yuna has the easiest Final weapon find throughout the game. See the Crest and Sigil location below:
- 1Moon Crest:You can get this item very early. This is in Besaid Island beach, Simply look near the shore as it was hidden near a small cove.
- 2Moon Sigil:This Moon Sigil is a reward upon defeating all Aeons in Remiem Temple. This Aeons includes the secret Aeons. Such as Youjimbo, Anima and Magus Lady Sisters. This Aeons are easy to defeat as they have low HP value. As long as Yuna has a good build up, then you will not have any problem defeating them.
Here is the HP Value per Aeon: Aeon: Valefor
HP: 20000 MP: 500
HP: 28000 MP: 800
HP: 30000 MP: 720
HP: 20000 MP: 950
HP: 35000 MP: 1500
HP: 32000 MP: 1200
HP: 54000 MP: 3000
Aeon: Magus Lady Sisters - Mindy
HP: 48000 MP: 8000
Aeon: Magus Lady Sisters - Sandy
HP: 35000 MP: 3000
Aeon: Magus Lady Sisters - Cindy
HP: 20000 MP: 7000
- Break Damage Limit
- Triple OverDrive
- Double AP
- One MP cost
Wakka's World Champion
Wakka's weapon is located in Luca's Cafe in Luca,that will be given to you by a bartender. However, you need to win at least 5 Blitz ball game before the bartender hand this over to you. Once you have won 5 Blitz ball game, go talk to the bartender and go to next step to hunt for the Crest and Sigil to complete the item.
- 1Jupiter Crest:This can be earned throughout the game story as you proceed as it is located in the locker room of the Besaid Aurochs room just near the locker.
- 2Jupiter Sigil:If you are a pro in Blitz ball. You can earn this item as it is a random prize and can easily earn one you have won the game where this item is the price. If you already have Tidus Jecht Shot then it will be easy for you to handle a game and beat it. This is a very time consuming part as you need to play Blitz ball and it may last not more than 35 minutes.
- Break Damage Limit
- Triple Over Drive
- Double AP
- Evade and Counter
Lulu's Onion Knight
This weapon is located in Baaj Temple where you defeated Geosgaeno. You need to dive in the pool and go to the center of the pool and keep on pressing the X or action button to open the chest that contains the weapon and be able to forge it with effects after you acquire the Crest and Sigils.
- 1Venus Crest:This crest can only be earned once you have done all cut scenes in Guadosalam. You need to visit the Farplane for the second time for the chest to appear and receive the item.
- 2Venus Sigil:This Sigil can be earn after you have perform 200 lightning dodges in Thunder Plains. Go to Rin's Travel and talk to an NPC for the challenge and accept the challenge for the 200 Dodge. If you have a Turbo feature of a controller, I suggest not to use it as the game can sense you are using a turbo and it keeps on zapping you with lightning to annoy you. This challenge is also time consuming, as you need to give effort to win the prize. Be alert and have patience is the key to earn this item.
- Break Damage Limit
- Triple Overdrive
- Magic Boost
- One MP Cost
Spirit Lance for Kimahri
Kimahri's weapon can be found at Thunder Plains. Simply pray to any of the Cactuar stones and go south of the map where you can find the wrecked lightning tower with a ghost cactuar. The chest is located on the right side of the screen.
- 1Saturn Crest:To get this item. Go back from where Kimahri's ancestors place (Mount Gagazet. Go back to the place where you have defeated Seymour and look for two pillars on the left side screen and get the item from the chest.
- 2Saturn Sigil:This item can be earned through mini game. Simply go to Macalania and talk to the musician that is playing a Harp and accept the challenge. This game requires only to catch Blue butterfly. Do not touch the red ones as you will lose more of the time and fight some enemies. Once you have completed all items to be gathered for forging Kimahri's weapon.
- Break Damage Limit
- Triple Overdrive
- Double AP
- Evade and Counter
Masamune for Auron
Before you get Auron's final weapon. You need to get the rusty sword first from the rocky alcove where the stolen fayth reside. Then head to mushroom rock road, look for a floating Mushroom Stone and ride.
Once you found a statue with a warrior and a behemoth that has been slained, stick the sword to the ground and you will receive the Masamune in return. Again, it is in a chest and open it by a Celestial Mirror.
- 1Mars Crest:This item can be found in the Mi'ihen highroad. Just go north of the map until you get in to the entrance of the Mushroom Rock road and go south from there and you will find the treasure chest to get item.
- 2Mars Sigil:This is a time consuming quest as well. You need to gather catch 10 pieces per monster in 10 Areas. If you have not captured 10 monsters per area. If you return to the Monster Arena without completing 10 pieces per monster, you cannot redo the quest but you need to reload the last save file.
- Break damage limit
- Triple Overdrive
- First Strike
Rikku's God hand
Once you have access to your Airship. You need to input the password to get the location of this item for Rikku's Final weapon. Input the password of GODHAND, all letters should be in upper case upon typing it in to the password input. Simply go to the new location and you will be warped in the bottom part of the mushroom rock road to get the weapon.
- 1Mercury Crest:This item can be found in Sanubia desert, that is located in an alcove located far northwest of the map. Once you reach the place, open the treasure chest to get the item.
- 2Mercury Sigil:This item can be acquired by playing hide and seek with the Cactuars. See the hierarchy of the locations of each Cactuar:
- Tomay: Found in the Oasis right next to the save point only.
- Rovivea: Located in northwestern part of the dessert map and running around the area
- Chava: Go to the fourth map in the dessert and look for the 20% sign as he is hiding there.
- Alek: Go to the third part of the map as he is only running around the area map
- Aloja: Simply with Alek
- Vachella: Go in the second area and enter the tent as she is hiding near the save point.
- Robeya: Go in the 3rd area look for the treasure chest in the southwestern part of the map.
- Isrra: Go to the antlion pit as she is running around the area in the fourth map.
- Elio: Land the ship in the dessert then go back inside and go to the roof top as he is sightseeing there from above.
- Flaile: Once you have found the Cactuars from Tomay to Elio. He will appear in front of you after you gather all the green spheres.
Once you have complete all the items, you can forge all items in Macalania for the final weapons and kill all legendary bosses other strong creatures in the monster arena.
- Break Damage Limit
- Triple Overdrive
- Double AP
I cannot perform those requirements to get their final weapon. Is there an alternate route to create my own weapon that can damage up to 99,999?
Yes there is. Simply look for a weapon or weapons with 4 slots that you can insert your own customized effect. You need to gather 60 Pieces of Dark Matter and Key sphere for level 4. For you to make a Break Damage Limit weapon skill.
I have gathered all weapons that can break the damage up to 99,999. However, I only have an HP that can go up to 9,999. Is there a way to break this limit?
Yes there is. You need to gather a Wings of Discovery item. You need to get 30 Wings of Discovery. This item is not easy to find as it is one of the rare items in the game. You can get this item either of the below:
- 1Defeat Shinryu from Monster Arena to get armor with Break HP limit, Kill once to get 1 item and Overkill to get 2 Armors blessed with the skillAdvertisement
- 2Bribe Marlboro in Calm lands that cost 540,000 Gil.Use any character with bribe ability.
- 3Great Marlboro in Omega Ruins or inside Sin.It will cost you 1,280,000 Gil.Advertisement
If you are lucky enough, you can also get an Armor from Shinryu with Break HP/MP and Triple AP at the same time to one armor only.
Can this guide be applied to Final Fantasy X remaster for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita?
Yes it can. The PlayStation 3 and Vita version are the same as the original way back in PlayStation 2. All game contents are the same, it's just that the PlayStation 3 and Vita has enhance graphics, polished colors, smoothness and voice acting.
If you have some questions and comments about this guide. You can simply comment below
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming