Close Background Apps on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Jen M
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to close applications that are open in the background on an HTC One M8.
- 3Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen, and at the bottom we will see some icons.What we want to do in this video is to show you how to close applications that are open in the background on the HTC One M8. It's actually quite surprising. The applications stay open a lot. Even if we use the icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to go back, and we would normally feel that we're just going back and out of the application, we'll find that a lot of them do remain open.
- 4To view the applications, press the icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.It is a square with a white outline. Behind the square in the background is another square. We can find this icon wherever we are; we don't need to be on the home screen. Whatever application we're in, we'll be able to find this icon. Press down it, and it's going to bring up a list. We can see all of the applications that are currently open.
- 5To scroll down through them, press down on the screen, and scroll up or scroll down.We're just scrolling through all of the applications that are currently open. We want to close them because we're no longer using them and they are taking up battery life and space and they're cluttering up our HTC One M8.
- 7This concludes our tutorial on how to close applications that are open in the background on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow and goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Close Background Apps on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Melissa Rae, Thor