Clear Viber Message History on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, ranjani and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to clear the message history from the 'Viber' application when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3It has a purple background, and in the middle is the Viber logo. This is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If Viber has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the Apps menu. Once Viber has been located, press down on it, and this will allow us to enter the application.On the home screen, we need to find the 'Viber' tile.
- 4To do that, press the 3 white dots in the bottom right corner. This will bring up the menu. It doesn't matter if we are in 'calls', 'chats' or 'contacts', the icon will always be there. The only difference is that some sections have more options in the menu.In the application, we need to go to the 'settings' menu.
- 11If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to clear the message history from the Viber application when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Clear Viber Message History on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I can't find the settings icon on the display screen on Viber?
I want to delete the chats history on Viber, but there is no settings icon visible on display screen? so how to delete the chats history on Viber?. I have tried: Please let me know how to delete the chats history on Viber, as I went through your information but I can't find setting icon on Viber display screen?
You might be using either not updated Viber or an iOS or Android version of Viber.
- 1Use Play Store for Android devices for that, App Store for iOS devices, and Store for Windows Phone devices.Keep your Viber updated.Advertisement
- 2Open Viber after checking for its update.
- 3If you see no menu at the bottom, then close the current screen by tapping on the arrow in the upper-left corner to return to the main menu.
- 4Android will have three horizontal lines in the lower-right corner. iOS will have three dots with "More" written beneath. Windows Phone devices will have three dots. Tap on that icon.You will see buttons along the bottom.
- 5You may also need to scroll down to get to "Settings".You may see a new screen.
- 6Tap on "Settings" > "Calls and Messages" > "Clear Message History".Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Clear Viber Message History on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Clear_Viber_Message_History_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Clear Viber Message History on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Clear_Viber_Message_History_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Clear Viber Message History on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Clear_Viber_Message_History_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.