Clear Chat History by Contact on WhatsApp with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Colette Cole, Dougie, Jen M and 3 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to clear your chat history with a particular contact, when using the WhatsApp messaging application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7To do that we can enter a message or we can go to "favorites". You can see we have one favorite here and a phone number. If you have your contact defined by name, then you'll see a name in here and you will also see a profile picture most of the time. Our contact does not have a profile picture.Now we need to enter the profile of a particular contact.
- 21If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comments section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye!This concludes our tutorial on how to clear the chat history from a particular contact when using the WhatsApp messaging application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Clear Chat History by Contact on WhatsApp with Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to delete Nokia Lumia WhatsApp chat messages?
I want to delete all my WhatsApp chat from my Nokia Lumia 620
- 1Ensure that when you delete the chats, you select "All".You will have to follow the tutorial and delete all of the chats one by one.
- 2Tap on "exit group" and "exit". Tap and hold the group chat again and select "delete" from the menu. Confirm it by selecting "delete".For group chats, tap and hold the group chat that you need to delete.
- Note: if you are an administrator of a chat group, you may want to remove members from the group prior to leaving. Tap on the group that you want to edit. Tap on "Edit". Remove contacts by using the "Remove from Group" option. Confirm it by tapping on "Remove". Then, exit the group and delete it as described above.