Choose Where Lumia Storyteller Gets Photos From on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Colette Cole, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to choose where the Microsoft Lumia Storyteller application gets its photos from when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 8Perhaps you have photos from coming from different areas or different photos and you don't want to include them in your Storyteller mode.The application is going to create a story for you. It's going to add music and other effects, and maybe you don't want photos that come from certain areas to appear in the story. You just want photos from one area. What we're going to do is press the menu button, which is located in the bottom right-hand corner. It is the button with the 3 dots in a line.
- 14Automatically the photos come from the camera roll.They also come from the SD card and pictures. We have choices here between screenshots and saved pictures that we can turn on and off. We will turn off screenshots and saved pictures. Perhaps if you have taken screenshots directly from your screen, you don't want those to appear in the storyteller mode.
- 15Storyteller mode is more to express and to portray the photos you've taken yourself through the camera.These are things you've seen or moments you've shared, and you've taken a physical photo. Screenshots are more captures of images onscreen. They're more functional images and you probably don't want to include them. We are going to select both of them for now because we don't need to particularly choose how we're going to create it.
- 18This concludes our tutorial on how to choose where Storyteller gets its photos from when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video, please leave them in the comments section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye!Advertisement
Video: Choose Where Lumia Storyteller Gets Photos From on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Colette Cole, Thor