Check the Windows OS Version on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Dinesh Rathore and 2 others
Hello, welcome to VisiHow. Today we're going to show you how to check which version of Windows is installed on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 7This concludes the tutorial on how to check which version of Windows your Microsoft Lumia 535 has.If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.
Video: Check the Windows OS Version on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to fix Lumia 535 touch problem?
My phone, during writing, takes many clicks by one touch.. I have tried: Phone re-started and restored. I think it was caused by: NA
- 2If the bug is still persistent, press the home button, swipe left, tap on "settings", "system", and "ease of access".Turn off "Screen magnifier".
- 3Also, consider using a touch-screen protector.
- 4Dry your hands completely and see if the screen is dry.Wipe your fingers and the screen thoroughly with touch-screen cleaning wipes.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Dinesh Rathore, Eng