Cheat on your GBA emulator
Edited by Jan Kyle Zulueta, Maria, Eng, Alma and 24 others
GBA emulators let you play GBA games on your PC, Samsung, or Apple devices. Gameboy Advance emulators also have built in access to Gameshark Codes, which allow you to cheat for unlimited items, unlimited money, and more. Here's how:
- 1 How to cheat on your GBA emulator: Video walkthrough
- 2 Instructions
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 How do I put in cheats in my emulator?
- 3.2 Help me with my pokedex please?
- 3.3 How can I find GBA cheat in exp boost?
- 3.4 I just wanted to get Deoxys in my desmume but I was confused because I downloaded Gameshark and don't know how to use it?
- 3.5 At what level should I evolve my Pikachu to a Raichu?
- 3.6 It doesn't work and I don't know what I did wrong or how to fix it?
- 4 Comments
How to cheat on your GBA emulator: Video walkthrough
- 1There are a lot of cheats out there, and this article will contain a number of examples. Some of the codes you find online will not work, so keep trying until you find something that does work. One good place to get Gameshark cheat codes for GBA emulators is at this link: .Find the cheats.Advertisement
- 2Copy and paste the codes into a document and label each code so that you know what each code does. This will make it easier to remember which code you are using once you start cheating.Save the codes you want to use.Advertisement
- 3Go to the CHEATS section in your GBA emulator. Then, copy and paste the codes you want one at a time.Enter the cheats into your emulator.
- 4Most GBA emulators have the option to turn individual cheats on or off. Make sure your cheat code is activated, and you're good to go!Activate the cheat codes.Advertisement
Enabling the master cheat code
Always remember to enable the master code before entering cheat codes. If you don't, your cheat codes may not work, or your game might crash.
The master code looks like this:
Find the right code for your cheat program and emulator.
Questions and Answers
How do I put in cheats in my emulator?
I'm playing Pokemon emerald right now
Are you playing on a Windows PC? If so, you'll need an emulator that allows cheats. One such emulator you can try is Visual Boy Advanced. It allows cheat codes from GameShark and codebreakers. To use them, click on Cheats and select cheat list:
Select from either GameShark or codebreaker and enter your codes. When finished, click OK.
Help me with my pokedex please?
Code for filling pokedex in firered
44922452 a6679872 a4de1ef0 a145f2b5 f9a6f00f 4448804e 255c30d0 2e205665 135537e8 b636c062 0fd078fa 68178f72 47870cd6 6fc0e827
How can I find GBA cheat in exp boost?
To boost the exp of your Pokemon..press during battle
ccb0b003 31cff0b6 4ebc6848 26d34f8e 1cd6b3d2 6375e67d
Start holding ab when foe faints.
I just wanted to get Deoxys in my desmume but I was confused because I downloaded Gameshark and don't know how to use it?
OK, I need to just use the cheat to catch Deoxys in Pokemon diamond and then complete my collection
Input and activate this code
Then, input and activate the following code, and your next random encounter should be Deoxys
022ea6cd 594a7718 d2bf38b5 7e300c38 8343300b adef57ca 27c35f73 a8e9e879
At what level should I evolve my Pikachu to a Raichu?
I've been leveling my Pikachu quite a bit lately, and I found this thunder stone a while ago, however, I do not know when to use It. I have tried: I've tried searching the web for help but there isn't really a good answer. I think it was caused by: I just haven't got to this point yet
Evolve it whenever you want. I suggest that you wait until it learns all the moves that you want it to because after it evolves into Raichu it won't learn any new moves by leveling up. Depending on what game you have, you should be able to find the most powerful move it learns in that game and what level it learns it on Bulbapedia. For example, the most powerful move it learns in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is Thunder, which it learns at level 58.
It doesn't work and I don't know what I did wrong or how to fix it?
So, I'm currently playing a different than the normal version of Pokemon Emerald. What changed is that the Pokemon is alohan Pokemon instead of normal Pokemon. I don't think this affects anything, but I'm just going to throw it in here. Anyways, I entered the master code, and then copied and pasted the salamance code in. I'm sure it's Emerald, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me, please? By the way, I also tried a lot of other cheats but none of them seems to work. I'm using a GBA. I've done all I can. I followed the video but it still doesn't work. I have tried: Everything, searching on Google, YouTube and stuff like that. Already tried the same method and a few other methods a few times, I'm positive I didn't do it wrong. I think it was caused by: I really don't know. That's why I'm asking -.- Please answer I really want to beat this game that I've been stuck on for about a month.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: QueenDeli, Jay, ChaaChiee