Cheat in Assassins Creed IV
Edited by Batkingnz, Anonymous, Eng, Lynn and 2 others
Cheats in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag are strange things. They're almost hidden, yet they're constantly unlocking throughout the game. A lot of people don't realize, but each time you reach a milestone in the Abstergo Challenges, you unlock a new cheat for the game. They even pop up on the screen.
If, like most players, you were concentrating on the action rather than the brief pop-up messages, we have the full list of cheats and milestones below. As a little bonus, we've thrown in how to get the special unlockable content, as well as a very handy money making glitch to exploit in the game.
- 1 Assassin's Creed IV Cheats
- 2 Unlockable Costumes
- 3 Money Making Glitch
- 4 Assassins creed IV: Freedom Cry
- 5 Memory 1
- 6 Memory 2: Common enemy
- 7 Memory 3: Laying the first brick
- 8 Memory 3A: Interlude: Liberation
- 9 Memory 4: A Ship of His own
- 10 Comments
Assassin's Creed IV Cheats
First up, head into the Abstergo Challenges menu and look for the "cheats" option. Yes, it was there all along. From this menu you can activate any of the cheats that you've unlocked so far. Activating cheats won't affect your trophies or achievements, but you also won't be able to save while cheating. Cheat mode is more like a little bonus from Ubisoft to have some free roaming fun in the game. Enjoy.
- 1Complete 10 Challenges - Celestial Navigation.Enabling this cheat will allow you to stop the day and night cycle in the game and play for as long as you want, at whatever time of day. Pretty nifty if you're a Vampire.Advertisement
- 2Complete 20 Abstergo Challenges - Arrr, Matey.This is a fun little cheat that makes your playable character, Edward, constantly spit out pirate cliché like "Shiver me timbers," and, of course, "Arrr, matey."Advertisement
- 3Complete 30 Abstergo Challenges - No Quarter.This one is for the hardcore players. Enabling this cheat will stop both Edward and the Jackdaw from regenerating health.
- 4Complete 40 Abstergo Challenges - Scourge of the Seven Seas.Reminiscent of a certain cheat in Grand Theft Auto, this one will fill your wanted meter to the maximum level, with no way to bring it down without disabling the cheat.
- 5Complete 50 Abstergo Challenges - Loaded to the Gunwale.There's no real use to this one aside from having a laugh. That's because it makes Edward permanently drunk and incredibly hard to control.
- 6Complete 60 Abstergo Challenges - Poseidon's Will.Control the seas with this cheat that allows you to set the ocean to whatever peaceful, or ridiculously choppy settings that you choose.
- 7Complete 70 Abstergo Challenges - Dead Men Tell No Tales.If you really want to have some fun, this could be your go to cheat of choice, because when it's enabled, nothing can harm or kill you.
- 8Complete 80 Abstergo Challenges:Shiver Me Timbers. Activating this cheat will turn all enemies in to peglegged versions of Raving Rabbids, the crazy rabbit-looking monstrosities from Ubisoft's Rayman series.
- 9Complete 90 Abstergo Challenges - Armed to the Teeth.As you can probably guess, this cheat will give you unlimited ammo, not just for Edward, but his ship as well.
- 10Complete 100 Abstergo Challenges - Deceased Crew.The final cheat will satisfy horror fans, as it turns all of your crew in to zombies.
As a little bonus to loyal fans of the series, having save game data on your system will get you any of the three exclusive unlockables in the game. Don't worry if this is your first foray into Assassin's Creed because there are a few more you can get by meeting certain requirements.
- 1Altair Robes.Dress like the original assassin if you have save data from the original game on your console.Advertisement
- 2Ezio Robes.Ezio's costume will be unlocked if you have save data from Assassin's Creed II.
- 3Connor Robes.If you have Assassin's Creed III save data, you will be rewarded with Connor's robes.
- 4Cat Outfit.You can unlock the unique cat outfit by crafting it from pelts available in any General Store.
- 5Hunter Outfit.Buying a red howler monkey skin and the white jaguar pelt will allow you to craft this outfit.
- 6Mayan Outfit.This one is unlocked by completing the Mayan Stelae missions. Once you have collected the 16 stones, just open up the secret door in Tulum to unlock the Mayan Outfit.
- 7Stealth Outfit.A stealth outfit is fitting for any assassin and that's why you're given one after you complete half of the Assassin Contracts in the game.
- 8Templar Outfit.You can dress like your ancestral enemies by collecting five keys after finishing all of the Templar Missions and opening the locked house gate at Great Iguana Cove.
Money Making Glitch
This is an easy money making exploit for one of the Legendary Ship battles that will have you literally showering in cash.
- 1In the Legendary Ship Battle with HMS fearless and the Royal Sovereign, destroy only one of the ships and then collect the loot floating in the water (10,000 Reales).Advertisement
- 2Let whichever ship is left destroy you, which will then lose you the battle.You get to start the battle over again, as well as keep the loot from the ship that you destroyed. You can repeat this as many times as you like.Advertisement
Infinite acquiring money trick
This infinity money acquisition can only be done in the 2nd sequence:Memory 3.Simply move the main story until you will reach the memory 3. Once you are in the area of the 3 Templars that are standing around the table and wait until you get the new objective of Pick Pocket all the Templars. Go and pickpocket all those 3 Templars. Once you have pick pocketed them, pause the game then restart the last Check point. The money that you have acquired from the Templars will be saved and repeat the same process until you met how much you needed. If you keep on repeating this process. You can earn as much as 40,000 Reales within 7 Minutes. Doing this kind of trick will let earn more of what you needed and can help you purchase the items that you needed throughout the game. Such as upgrading Jackdaw, Weapons, Outfits and a lot more. If your game was patched already, you can still perform this trick. However, you cannot perform this trick once you have passed the Sequence 2: Memory 3. To make the long story short, you can only perform this trick if the game was not being patched.
Easy money from the Legendary ships
This kind of trick requires you to have an upgraded armor of the Jackdaw and more than 10 Mortar rounds. Once you have an upgraded Jackdaw or 6 or more blocks of Hit Points, look for 2 legendary ships that are located in the north east of the map. These ships are not as easy as other ships around, judging by what they are being called. Remember; do not get your ship being rammed as you might end up desynchronized. Once you found the ships, simply use a mortar to attack one of them and focus to one ship first. Do not get in between two ships as you will get desynchronized, once the two ships align with each other they will be hitting each other and can cause massive damage. Repeat all the process until you defeat one of them and wait until you get defeated by the other legendary ship. You can repeat this trick as many times as you wanted and earn lots of money in the game to buy weapons, upgrades and any other stuff that you can buy in the game.
Assassins creed IV: Freedom Cry
Freedom cry is an add on content of the main game with a different protagonist. The map will be similar to the original game and some new maps regarding with missions and story of the DLC or the Downloadable content. This is a simple walkthrough of the game for you to complete the story in no time.
As you begin the game, you will start to sink some ships that is similar to the Black flag. Look for the Admiral ship first as it can damage a lot than the small ships, simply use your spyglass to easily identify which is which and to complete the objective. Before you engage the enemy, you must use a mortar first to inflict your first damage then focus in the Admiral's ship to sink then deal with the three escorts as they may run away from you as you approach since the Admiral's ship has been destroyed. There will be a sequence after the objective has been completed and will proceed to part 2, the Dive.
Part 2: Dive
After you have dive in the water, go to northeast where you can find a chest just beneath the second barrel, just loot and use the barrel to breathe more air. Head back to the diving bell then go left from the sunken ship, you can use the seaweeds on the ocean bed to avoid being bitten by the sharks and loot the items in the chest then go upwards to the shipwreck and there you can find hole you need to enter then swim to the southernmost room and you will find your objective. After you loot the item, use the hole in wall and follow the green indicator for the objective which will lead you to the diving bell. Use the seaweeds to hide from the sharks then interact to the diving bell one you reached it to get back in the surface.
Part 3: escape
Once you are back at the surface, simply follow the marker in your objective and sail towards it. There will be some ships that will try to take your ship down and of course, you need to sink them first before they do the same thing to you. Once you have entered the storm, just be careful with the water sprouts and waves or your memory will be un-sync. This is a very simply task only to reach the area with the green marker to accomplish.
Memory 2: Common enemy
Part 1: The chase
After the cut scene, you will find your character walking with machete as a weapon. Chase the man with a red marker that will be running away from you, simply chase and kill him they you will unlock a trophy or an achievement called the Liberation day.
Part 2: Trailing
This will be the start of your free roaming adventure. Your goal is to reach the area with a green marker, but before you go to your objective, it is best that you sync the way points to get a clear view of the whole area for missions and unlockable items. Once you have reached the area, the green dot will expand and you need to look for a guy. Once the green dot expand, go northwest part of the zone and you will find there your target next to the slaves auction. If you cannot identify who he is, then use an eagle vision to find him. The target will start walking but do not attack him. Follow him first using the crowed as camouflage and do not cause too much disturbance as long as you keep your distance, it will be fine. Use the foliage as a cover to avoid being caught and once he reached in the river, follow him inside for the next objective.
Part 3: Evesdrop
The target will be on the staircase on the left side and listen to the conversation. Do not get off the circle to listen in their conversation and the two target will have 3 stops around the room. You can use the standing patrons as your cover. After the eavesdrop, approach the woman then interact to complete the second memory.
Memory 3: Laying the first brick
Part 1: Infiltration
Enter the gate of the plantation then continue to the road till you spotted a building located on the left side. Go to this building and make your way behind the building to follow the passage till you reach the shrub and use an eagle eye vision to look for a cane where you can spot the target then jump top the wall to remain being cover and interact with your contact. Once you have spoken to your contact. Wait for the areas to be safe and use the bushes and building for you to hide from the guards, once you have pass the second building you will then find yourself in another plantation. Look for the first cane for you to hide from other guards.
Part 2: Attack
In this new location, you need to kill the overseers in the area as a given objective. You will find 14 hostiles here as you progress. Once you get caught by a some guards, they will start killing the slaves and after you have killed all the overseers, approach the glowing man to interact for a scene.
Part 3: The Chase
After the Part 2: Attack, you need to chase the fellows in the boat. Run then use the rope nearby then race across the platforms then climb the wall on the next platform then move forward until you reach outside. Once you have reached the wooden poles, there will be a scene to end your mission.
Memory 3A: Interlude: Liberation
You will find yourself in the Maroon hideout. There will be a short tutorial that can help regarding the liberation tasks. Simply follow the objective marker and buy some ammunition if you require it then once you have completed the task, you will find yourself in Port Au Prince with another green objective to exit. To proceed to the next mission, you need to recruit 20 maroons by simply completing the liberation missions or its side missions till you have 20 recruits. If you do not have 20 maroons yet, you can do any of the following to have:
• Attack a plantation and kill all guards • Save a fleeing slave from pursuers • Free slaves from cages and looting the key from a guard • Free slaves from a slave auction either killing guards or paying 500 reales • Free slaves from the streets • Free slaves from punishment • Carry injured slaves to a safe location.
Once you have 20 maroons, your next mission objective will be available. However, the mission would depend if it's already night or day in the game. For day time, Simply deal with 20 guards and you will earn 30 slaves and 10 maroons. For night time, you need to locate a guard and get the key in the plantation to unlock doors an ear the same rewards. It is suggested that you free 50 slaves and not the maroons to get the next liberation sequence
Memory 4: A Ship of His own
This main mission can be activated only if you have freed 20 Maroons and can be found on a rooftop in the city of Port au Prince.
You will have a new item here called firecrackers. Jump off the building behind you to get in the next rooftop by using the branch to hop on. Leave some fire crackers for the guards to investigate it and run to move forward to the next area with the marker. If you wanted to avoid enemies. You can use the roof top to hide from them or stay on ground to get in the objective. If you are going to use the roof tops, you need to use sleeping darts and take the gunners down for they can call more guards to attack you. If you want to stay on ground. You need to hire some women to camouflage or look for some grass nor shrub to hide from the guards. Once you have reached the area. The guard tower will be lit up and run quickly to the dock then dive in the water to use stealth swimming to avoid being detected by the guards. Climb the first platform on the mast that you see and you will be detected by a gunner in your left and take him down (If you want) then continue till you reach the platform then take the guard down and use your sleeping darts to the other gunner located on the other side.
Climb on the color green hologram and you will have a short scene there to complete your current mission. Once this mission has been completed, you need to free 150 slaves by completing side quests or attacking some slave ships and freeing them to activate the next mission. You can do side quests for you to free slaves and not the Maroons to activate the next mission. But it you manage to freed some slaves, it will automatically be activated.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Melsan, Lynn, Eng