Chat with Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to chat with a contact in the Viber application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Mine is located here. You can see that there is a purple tile background and in the middle, there is the Viber logo which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If you have not pinned the Viber tile to your home screen, then swipe left and find it in the Apps menu. Once you have located the Viber tile - wherever it may be - press down on it so that we can enter the application.On the home screen, we need to find the Viber tile.
- 5What we want to do if we want to start chatting with a contact is add them to our chats section. To do that, we need to press this icon at the bottom of the screen. It is a white circle with a white plus sign or cross in it. This is the add icon. Let's press down on this now and it is going to show us our contacts.You can see that it currently says "No messages yet"; we have not created any chats.
- 12There are four circles, each with symbols inside; these are your options. You have "call", "voice", "attach" or "send". If you want to just send the message, then we can do that by pressing this far left icon over here. The white circle with a white speech bubble inside and the three horizontal lines indicating movement. This is going to send the message.That is going to show you all these different options here.
- 15If you cannot see this, it means that it has not yet been delivered to a contact. You can continue to send messages like this to any of your contacts. This is how you create a chat with any contact you desire and this is how we can chat with them when using the Viber application.It has our message, our time and the word "delivered" which means that it has been successfully delivered to our contact.
- 16If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to chat with a contact in the Viber application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Chat with Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Chat with Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Chat_with_Viber_Contacts_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Chat with Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Chat_with_Viber_Contacts_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Chat with Viber Contacts on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Chat_with_Viber_Contacts_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.