Change the Language in Viber on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Jimmy Jacob Joy and 2 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to change the language on the 'Viber' application while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3It has a purple background, and in the middle is the Viber logo. This is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If Viber has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the Apps menu. Once Viber has been located, press down on it, and this will allow us to enter the application.On the home screen, we need to find the 'Viber' tile.
- 4To do that, press the 3 white dots in the bottom right corner. This will bring up the menu. It doesn't matter if we are in 'calls', 'chats' or 'contacts', the icon will always be there. The only difference is that some sections have more options in the menu.In the application, we need to go to the 'settings' menu.
- 6This will bring up a wide range of languages. This is actually a very new feature that the 'Viber' application has just released on Windows phones. It is very recent, so you won't see this unless you've updated the application. Make sure the application is up-to-date and running the current version of the Viber application.Scroll down all the way to the bottom and tap on 'languages'.
- 16If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to change the language on the 'Viber' application when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Change the Language in Viber on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I have a Microsoft Lumia 535 phone, while feeding the numbers somehow the language changed into some other language, how can I change the language into English?
How to change the language back to English. I have tried: I went to setting which is now mentioned as "Indstillinger" and operated many of the menus in that but was not able to change to English. I think it was caused by: Some mistake occurred from my side while saving the contacts
It looks like your phone has switched to Dutch.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2Swipe left to open the application list.
- 3Tap on the cog-shaped settings icon (it may read "Instellingen").
- 4Tap on it (it may read "Taal").Scroll down to the 31st option from the top or the 18th option from the bottom.
- 5It should be next to "talen toevoegen"In "Taal", tap on the plus icon.
- 6Scroll down and tap on one of your English language preferences.
- 7Tap on the checkmark at the bottom.
- 8It should read "Ja".(Optional) you may see a menu where you need to tap on the left option.
- 9It may read "telephone opnieuw opstarten". This will restart your Lumia.Tap on the white box below the plus.