Change the Clock on your iPhone 6 to 24 Hour Format
Edited by Grimm, Sid Bedekar, Dougie, Anonymous
You are watching VisiHow and today, we are going to show you how to change your average, ordinary, everyday clock into a military or 24 hour time clock format.
- 6You can see that I have my time to set automatically and my time zone is in Tbilisi.However, my time is 4:31. Those of you not in the military or those of you who are not working on a 24 hour clock will know that 4:31 can mean which ever 4:31 you want it to mean. However, in the military or a 24 hour time clock, this 4 would be 16. That would means 16 hours have elapsed. 16 hours and 31 minutes to be exact.
- 8Now, you see my 4:31 has turned into 16:31.This is a very very good way to track time. It does take a little getting used to because generally speaking - as children, we are taught to read clocks and understand time incorrectly. The logical way to do it is by counting each hour individually and separately. That way, when you tell your parents that you are going to be home at 4. They do not get upset when you show up at 4 in the morning. They know you meant 4. Whereas, if you say I am going to be home at 16 or 1600 as they would say in the military, then every one knows you mean what most people would call 4 PM
- 9Before we press the general button, if you do not like the 24 hour format.If it is confusing, if it drives you crazy, if you feel like a good little soldier. Press it and you can switch back to being a bad soldier and not being crazy. It will now say 4:32 PM. However, I am going to leave mine set on 16. I am going to press this button here and now that it is beautiful and green, it will say 16:33.
- 16Now, you are back on the home screen of your phone and you can switch back to doing whatever you were doing which probably was something like Clash of Clans or maybe Fruit Ninja or perhaps one of the Candy Crush games like Candy Crush Soda.Whatever it was you were doing, I am sure we have a tutorial on it so if you need some help, have a look through and see what we can find for you. Otherwise, this concludes our tutorial on how to switch the time format from your iPhone 6 to a 24 hour clock so that you can keep better track of time and make sure you are more on time and more accurate in your reporting of time. Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Hopefully, you have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in our future videos.Advertisement
Video: Change the Clock on your iPhone 6 to 24 Hour Format
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Dougie, Sid Bedekar, Grimm