Change the Background in Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we turned on and turned off Flash. This is a tutorial on how to change the Google Chrome background.
- 1To do this, go to Custom Google(tm) Background in the Chrome store.Advertisement
- 12The new tab will show your new background.Now, add a new tab in the browser by clicking the parallelogram.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to change the Google Chrome background. If you're having trouble customizing your Chrome background, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Change the Background in Chrome
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Change the Background in Chrome. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Change_the_Background_in_Chrome
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Change the Background in Chrome." VisiHow, visihow.com/Change_the_Background_in_Chrome Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Change the Background in Chrome." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Change_the_Background_in_Chrome.