Change the Background in Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we turned on and turned off Flash. This is a tutorial on how to change the Google Chrome background.
- 1To do this, go to Custom Google(tm) Background in the Chrome store.Advertisement
- 12Now, add a new tab in the browser by clicking the parallelogram.The new tab will show your new background.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to change the Google Chrome background. If you're having trouble customizing your Chrome background, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Change the Background in Chrome
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.