Change the Appearance of the Battery Icon on a Lenovo A7000
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, VisiHow
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to change the appearance of the battery indicator icon on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. The battery indicator icon is located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. It is next to the time. In this tutorial, the battery icon is solid white. As the charge decreases, and the phone loses power, transparency takes over the white color. We can change the appearance of the battery icon to show the percentage of battery power that we have remaining.
- 9The button is at the bottom in the center.Once we've set "Display battery indicator" according to our preferences, we can press the home button one time.Advertisement
You've just watched the tutorial on how to change the appearance of the battery indicator icon on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below.
Video: Change the Appearance of the Battery Icon on a Lenovo A7000
Questions and Answers
I want to know the battery status.
Can you help me? Charging time if phone switch off. Mobile is on means not charging
As far as we understand, you have problems charging the phone when it is not turned off. This can be a software or a hardware problem, and you can perform the following tasks to troubleshoot it.
- Take the battery out and put it on a flat table. Spin it. It should not spin. If it bulges, then you will need a new battery.
- Check if the battery contacts are pushing into the phone firmly. A bad contact may cause intermittent charge. Push the battery closer to the pins if necessary.
- Check if the USB port of the phone is all right. Blow into it or clean it with a pin.
- Charge from the wall outlet. Replace the charger adapter if necessary to see if it can help you.
- Push the pin up a bit inside of the USB connector of the phone. Use something flat to straighten it like a small screwdriver. The problem is that the pin may get slightly bent and touch the metal casing inside.
- If it is a software problem, then you will need to either uninstall some of the applications running or hard-reset the phone completely. To do the latter, turn off the phone and press and hold both of the volume buttons. Then, push the power button too until you see a menu. Release the buttons. Select "wipe data/factory reset" with the volume buttons and power button to select it. Then, "Yes -- delete all user data". Then, "reboot system now".
- If it is a hardware problem, then the motherboard might be dying. Hard-resetting the phone will not resolve the problem, and you will notice the phone heating up a bit more. Eventually, it will stop charging when it is off too. This is a usual symptom that the motherboard needs replacement at the nearest Lenovo service center.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Change the Appearance of the Battery Icon on a Lenovo A7000. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Change_the_Appearance_of_the_Battery_Icon_on_a_Lenovo_A7000
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Change the Appearance of the Battery Icon on a Lenovo A7000." VisiHow, visihow.com/Change_the_Appearance_of_the_Battery_Icon_on_a_Lenovo_A7000 Accessed 26 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Change the Appearance of the Battery Icon on a Lenovo A7000." Accessed Apr 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Change_the_Appearance_of_the_Battery_Icon_on_a_Lenovo_A7000.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Hotelier