Change or Update Settings for Microsoft Office 365 Business or School
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev
Welcome to VisiHow! In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to change the settings of 'Microsoft Office 365' for business, work, or school.
- 17Next, we scroll down and click 'Notifications'.This will let us change the notifications that we have. However, we do have to notice the fine print, which displays that our changes will take effect after we sign in next time. In other words, we need to sign out and sign back in order to do this. After we click 'Notifications', we'll have a selection of reminders.
- 22We can turn any of those off or on by clicking the toggles.There is no option to save them because they do not take effect until we log out of our account and log back in, which means that they are automatically saved as soon as we navigate off this particular tab, which is currently the 'Notifications' tab, to any of the other tabs.
- 34In the event when we've entered the passwords that do not match, we make sure that we completely delete them both.We do not have to take chances because we can make the same spelling mistake on one of them, believing that we've done something correctly. In that case, we'll end up with the password that we do not actually know, even though we've thought that we knew, and we can have some serious problems.
- 41On the right-hand side, we can choose how we can be contacted.The selection is 'Educational content', 'Promotional content', 'Customer research', 'Partner communications', or 'Compliance notifications'. In this tutorial, we've just selected 'Compliance notifications', as we might be not interested in being contacted about anything else.
- 51We are probably not going to change ours from English, so we need to click outside of the drop-down list.However, if we need to change our language to a different one, or use a different type of English, then we can do that through this frame.Advertisement
Video: Change or Update Settings for Microsoft Office 365 Business or School
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Change or Update Settings for Microsoft Office 365 Business or School. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Change_or_Update_Settings_for_Microsoft_Office_365_Business_or_School
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Change or Update Settings for Microsoft Office 365 Business or School." VisiHow, visihow.com/Change_or_Update_Settings_for_Microsoft_Office_365_Business_or_School Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Change or Update Settings for Microsoft Office 365 Business or School." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Change_or_Update_Settings_for_Microsoft_Office_365_Business_or_School.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Grimm