Change Your Lock Screen Settings on a Samsung Tab 3
Edited by Feels, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, kamala and 1 other
Welcome to this VisiHow.com tutorial! We will show you how to change the 'Lock screen' settings on your Samsung Tab 3 Lite.
Video: Change Your Lock Screen Settings on a Samsung Tab 3
Questions and Answers
Hi, can you help me please, I forgot my phone password?
How to unlock Samsung GT18552 if I forgot the password
You will have to hard-reset the phone. All of the data in the internal memory will be erased, but the SD card will retain all of the information.
- 1Turn off your phone.Advertisement
- 2Press and hold volume up, home, and power buttons simultaneously.
- 3After the phone has vibrated, release only the power button.
- 4To navigate around menu items, use the volume buttons. To select an option, use the power button.As soon as you see the recovery menu, release all of the buttons.
- 5Navigate to and select "wipe data/factory reset".
- 6Navigate to and select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- 7Navigate to and select "reboot system now".Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Change Your Lock Screen Settings on a Samsung Tab 3. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Change_Your_Lock_Screen_Settings_on_a_Samsung_Tab_3
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Change Your Lock Screen Settings on a Samsung Tab 3." VisiHow, visihow.com/Change_Your_Lock_Screen_Settings_on_a_Samsung_Tab_3 Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Change Your Lock Screen Settings on a Samsung Tab 3." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Change_Your_Lock_Screen_Settings_on_a_Samsung_Tab_3.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: kamala, Eng, Alexander Avdeev