Change WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper on iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Rushell, Eng, tebogo and 1 other
Hello. You are watching VisiHow, and in today's video, I'll show you how to change chat wallpaper on WhatsApp while using the iPhone 6.
- 26You just watched me changing chat wallpaper on the WhatsApp application while using the iPhone 6.If you have any more questions or comments on how your phone works, or if you would like to see more videos on tech, please leave your questions and wishes in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow, and have a nice day.
Video: Change WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to change WhatsApp chat wallpaper in iPhone6 iOS 8.4.1?
How to change WhatsApp chat wallpaper in iPhone6 iOS 8.4.1
- 1Press the home button and open WhatsApp.Advertisement
- 2Tap on the back arrow in the top-left corner if you are in a chat.
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "Chats" in the settings menu at the top.
- 5Tap on "Chat Wallpaper".
- 6Tap on either "Wallpaper Library" or "Photos" to set wallpaper."Wallpaper Library" has images offered by WhatsApp, while "Photos" opens your "Camera Roll" album.
- 7Tap on albums if needed and tap on a picture to set it as wallpaper.
- 8Tap on "Set" to confirm the change.Advertisement
I have a Samsung Galaxy Prime phone, I want to set a background pic on my WhatsApp?
I have a Samsung Galaxy Prime phone, I want to set a background pic on my WhatsApp. I have tried: Settings but no wall paper icon. I think it was caused by: I don't know
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.