Change TripAdvisor Currency on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Ash0hley, Eng, Anonymous
Hi. You're watching VisiHow. Today I'm going to show you how to change your currency on the TripAdvisor application on the iPhone 6.
- 4We need to locate the TripAdvisor application.Our home screens won't look the same since I've personalized mine. The icon for TripAdvisor is green, with an owl's face on it, looking through some binoculars or glasses. We can just tap this once to open the application. It will take us to the main menu.
- 5Here, we need to find "Settings".Everything the app has to offer is here. We can search for a particular place at the top. We can see places we've already searched for, below that. We have the option to browse, too. We are going to scroll down to the bottom, where it says "Settings". There is a picture of a green cog on the left-hand side. Tap it once to open up our "Settings" menu.
- 8If we want to change it again, tap it.The green check mark is on the right-hand side of "Euros". This means it's selected. I am going to change it back to "British Pounds" since that's what I use. We don't actually have to press "Done", in the corner. We can just tap a currency type, and it goes back. It will automatically save.
- 10This is a VisiHow video.I've just shown you how to change your currency on the TripAdvisor application on the iPhone 6. If you have any questions, please pop them into the section below. Thank you very much for watching. Goodbye!Advertisement
Video: Change TripAdvisor Currency on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.