Change Texture Filtering Options in PPSSPP
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, vc, Eng and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we changed the screen controls layout. This is a tutorial on how to change texture filtering options in the PlayStation Portable emulator.
- 8You should also change the "Texture filtering" setting according to the capabilities of your computer.If you are not sure about your the capabilities, click "Auto". This is the best selection. The "Nearest" option requires more power from the computer, while "Linear" requires less power. The difference between "Linear" and "Linear on FMV" should be tested on several games. Some games demand either.
- 11Change the "Texture filtering" settings according to your preference.Then, you are free to play your games.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to change texture filtering options in the PlayStation Portable emulator. If you're having trouble changing the texture filtering options in PPSSPP, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on the PlayStation Portable PPSSPP emulator:
- Screen Button Style
- Rendering Resolution
- Turning Off Autoupdating
- Disabling Sound
- Enabling Screen Controls
- Rendering Methods
- Enabling "Vsync"
- Enabling "Sound Speed Hack"
- Installing PPSSPP
- Displaying FPS
- Speeding Up
- DInput Deadzones
- Deadzone for XInput
- Display Orientation
- Redefining Keys
- Screen Controls Layout
- Texture Filtering Options
- Audio Processing Methods
- Resetting Options
- Full-Screen Mode
- Downloading PPSSPP.
Video: Change Texture Filtering Options in PPSSPP
Questions and Answers
What are practical (optimum?) settings for PPSSPP 1.2.2. windows vista?
Not so much for graphical quality, but for speed and framerate. I have tried: Random tinkering- works fine for some, so-so for others
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : PS & PSP
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, vc