Change Skype Status on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Gordon, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to change the status in Skype on the iPhone 6.
- 3Find and tap the Skype icon to open the Skype application.The icon has a blue background with the Skype logo on it in white, which is a circle with a blue "S" in it. The app will either open to the recent contacts screen or the sign in screen. Please refer to the video on VisiHow on how to sign in to Skype for more details on signing into the app.
- 4Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.The profile icon is a circle with the current profile photo in it. This will open the profile screen. The profile photo will be in the center of the screen, at the top of the page. There is an "Enter mood message" bar beneath the profile photo. Under the "Enter mood message" bar is the status field.
- 6Tap a status to use it as the new status.The current status will have a blue checkmark next to it, on the right side of the screen. The status options are "Online", "Away", "Do not disturb", "Invisible", and "Offline". The difference between "Invisible" and "Offline" is that "Offline" will show contacts that we are not connected and will limit the app's functionality, whereas "Invisible" will show contacts that we are offline, but no functionality is lost. In this example, we will choose "Do not disturb".
- 9This concludes the tutorial on how to change the status in Skype while using an iPhone 6.If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Change Skype Status on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.