Change Skype Status on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. in this video, we are going to show you how to change your Skype status to either "available" or "invisible" when using the Skype application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4Once the application is loaded, find your profile.To do that, press the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. The icon will either be a profile photo if one has been added, or there will be an outline of a head and shoulders. There will also be a small green dot which indicates that you are online and currently available to chat and communicate.
- 5In the profile section, there is the profile photo and some other information.There are two words below the profile photo. One is highlighted in blue text and says "available", and the one below it says "invisible" in gray text. The option that is highlighted in blue is the option that is currently chosen. The is a small green dot next to the "available" text.
- 6To change between the two, press one of the options.For example, press "invisible". The word "invisible" will be highlighted in blue, and the word "available" will turn gray. The difference is that the dot next to "invisible" is grey. If there is a gray dot, it means that other people cannot see you online.
- 10This concludes the tutorial on how to change a Skype status to either "available" or "invisible" when using the Skype application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Change Skype Status on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.